My 2020 Bucket List: UPDATED for Lockdown

May 12, 2020


So I've decided to revisit this post because almost all of my 15 bucket list items in my original post included travel and or crowded spaces. And we all know that isn't happening in 2020. So I think I'd update it with things I can complete in lockdown. Plus making a list like this will help time make sense again. Like is anyone else going through that right now? Time is just lost. Anyway here are 15 new things I want to do this year. I guess my 2020 bucket list is now my 2021 or 2022 bucket list.


1. Sell my art!

I'm setting a goal right now to launch prints and stickers by next month! (June 2020)



2. Write a Cookbook

I don't know if I'll publish it but I really want to start getting my recipes down. It's be all GF and probably vegetarian too. Let me know if that's something you guys would be into.



3. Reduce my waste/Go Zero Waste

So true zero waste is kind of impossible in our society today but I want to switch to as many zero waste options as I can. I've already planned for Cotton Rounds, Period Pads, Nail Polish Pads, flannel toilet roll and produce mesh bags, grocery totes, and beeswax food wraps. I've already switched to "bar rags" instead of paper towels and sponges. I want to order a kitchen brush and reuse anything I can since we don't have a local recycling centre. I've also talked to my dad about making a fire pit out back so we can burn all the cardboard and paper packages. And I'm going to start a compost pot for our garden. It'll mostly be tea leaves hahaha. I'm open to any other zero waste suggestions as well! Please feel free to leave them in the comments!




4. Get my YouTube channel going and it 100 Subs

I uploaded my first video and haven't done anymore. I want to fix that. I got a handicam on a crazy sale price and I'm excited to use it for vids! I can finally film for longer than 12 minutes. As for the 100 subs, it'd be nice to hit that triple digits before the end of the year.





5. Finish and publish my book

I just need to finish the f-ing thing! I started the story like 4 years ago. I need to finish it!





6. Get my first Macbook

Honestly, this is still on the table. One of my only non-travel items on the original list.





7. Read some books

So I don't think 24 will still happen because it's already May but like I'll aim for 18. 2 a month for the rest of the year.





8. Stick to a Workout Plan

Just working out/doing yoga daily. I just need to do it!





9. Wash my face twice a day every day!

I just gotta make myself do it!





10. Get my first tattoo

I'm holding on to the hope that I can get one before the end of the year but it's a slim hope.





11. Get a f-ing Switch!

I'm dying in this Switchless wasteland! I need Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion! And I refuse to pay $200+ over retail!





12. Actually Study Japanese

I haven't really started. Someone yell at me!





13. Start my diploma

So I was supposed to start a 22+ diploma program this year and never made it to the school to sign up before lockdown. Hope to signup before the year is over.





14. Learn to Hand Letter

I really want to be able to incorporate pretty writing into my art sometimes. And I'd rather be able to do it myself rather than add text in Photoshop.






15. Find my first love (and make real friends)

Gotta try you know? We're all stuck inside. When is a better time to just sit and chat to get to know each other for hours? Also, I wanna make some real friends. I need people I can actually talk to and be friends you know?







Now that we are all locked up how have your goals/bucklist changed for the year? Let's talk about it in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Your bucket list is very similar to mine 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share similar goals, I have almost all of these in my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...