25 Little Things

June 25, 2017


Life moves by so fast and sometime we don't stop to enjoy all the little parts of our lives. So inspired by Columbus's Rule #32 in Zombieland I've recently decided to enjoying the little things.

I decided to make a list of the little things that make me happy. And enjoy them more. Take time to let them make me happy.


  1. Hot cups of tea


  2. Coffee

  3. Baked Goods. I love a good blueberry Muffin.

  4. Warm Blueberry Muffins

  5. The smell of cookies baking

  6. The smell after it rains

  7. Rainy days in with a cup of tea

  8. The sound of a thunderstorm and pouring rain.

  9. Bright crisp winter mornings

10. A warm bed on a freezing morning

11. Soft Blankets

12. Stargayzing

13. Bright Full Moons 

14. Taking Photos

15. Cute Animals, my favorites are the Dik Dik Antelope and kittens.

16. Drawing

17. A fresh notebook

18. My Blog Content

20. YouTube

21. Horror Video Games

21. Books

22. Harry Potter (or any of my favorite Geek Films/Books)

23. Red/Berry Lipstick

24. Applying Makeup

25. Freshly painted nails



Just writing this list made my heart all warm and put a smile on my face. What are some of the little things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments below!

Did you guys notice that 1-22 associate with each other? I wanted to do it all the way through the list but I really love my red lips and applying makeup and there is something about fresh perfect nails. 

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm Lens and edited by me in photoshop.

**This post is not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeee Harry Potter as well!! and of course tea :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list Cassie! #6 is called 'Petrichor' and it's one of my fave scents in summer when it rains on the super dry walkways! And nothing quite beats freshly done nails :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...