My Summer Bucket List

June 13, 2017


How is the first day of summer a week from today? This year has flown by so far! When you're a kid they don't tell you how fast time goes the older you get. Time feels like trudging through sludge as a kid. And as an adult it feels like it's going to fast you haven't even lived it.

So I've decided to start making seasonal bucket lists to help me slow down and enjoy things. I have a 35 Before 35 List but I want to make season lists. So today I have for you a list of 40 things I want to do this Summer from June 21st to September 22nd.


So without further ado, in no particular order, here are 40 things I'd like to do this summer.  



1. Go Fishing

  
2. Go to the Drive-in (Our town still has one! I can't wait to go!)


3. Go to the County Fair (I've gone to our county fair 8 years in a row! I can't wait to go in August!)


4. Go to the Beach (This one is waiting until September. It's was to hot right now.)

  
5. Pick Raspberries

  
6. Go to an Amusement Park 

  
7. Got to the Zoo (I've never been!)

  
8. Go Bowling

  
9. Go to a Water Park


10. Go on a Hike


11. Play mini golf


12. Go to the Flea Market


13. Go camping


14. Stargaze


15. Get a HD Photo of a Full Moon


16. Go to a Museum


17. Dance in the Rain


18. Make Lemonade


19. Collect a Jar of Sea Glass


20. Make Ice Cream


21. Have a Water Gun Fight


22. Go Swimming


23. Make a Sand Castle


24. Walk in a 5K


25. Fly a Kite


26. Make Granola Bars


27. Build a Lego Set


28. Go Roller Skating and/or Ice Skating


29. Take a Photo of the Sunset Everyday All Summer (June 21st - September 22nd)


30. Have a bonfire


31. Get into a Yoga/Workout Routine


32. Have a Water Balloon Fight


33. Have a Silly String Fight


34. Have a Bubble Fight


35. Catch Fireflies


36. Get a Henna Tattoo


37. Drink More Water


38. Do an Art Project


39. Play in the Sprinklers/Splash Pad


40. Make Dream Catchers





I picked some of these with my niece and nephew in mind. I can't wait to do some of these with them! What do you want to do this summer? Let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 





Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm Lens and edited by me in photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a really big list to do and keep you busy! I should probably make a list of sorts for myself to try and do this summer!! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg a bubble fight sounds like such a juxtaposition haha!! Th most unviolent thing ever :D

    Alice // The Rose Glow

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...