My Favorite Bronzers

June 15, 2017


Summer is almost upon us! That means everyone is about to go bronzer crazy! I really love bronzers! I'm a huge fan of matte, warm bronzers. So that will be a common theme in this post.

I fell in love with bronzer so much over the last year! I think it may partially the fact that I'm super pale so everything looks orange and partially the fact that it was only recently that I learnt how to truly use bronzer.





So first I want to talk about Urban Decay Beached Bronzer since it is the bronzer I'm using the most at the moment. I just reviewed it last week and I love it so much! I have the shade Bronzed. I really want to get Sun-Kissed too. Sun-Kissed is a little lighter than Bronzed and I'd love to try it!





This bronzer is soft and smooth and goes on so well! It has nice pigment and blends out or builds up very well. It wears really well and for me looked great all day!

It is warm but isn't orange on me. I love it! It is so hard to find bronzers that won't be orange on me. I'm so damn pale.















Next up Benefit the Hoola. I love this bronzer! It is soft and blends so well! I love the color! it is warm but not orange on me. It has nice pigment and isn't harsh.





I have the mini and it is lasting for ever. I keep switching around from a few bronzers and I don't wear makeup everyday so everyday use might wear this down quicker.












I love the Lorac Matte Bronzer! The issue is it only comes in the Lorac Pro To Go palette or in a contour set with a upper shiny highlighter. I 100% recommend getting the Pro To Go! You get 2 blushes, a bronzer, and 6 shadows!





The powders are so soft! The bronzer has a great color and is blendable and buildable. It blends out beautifully and builds well without caking. Just don't go to crazy building it.











Lastly a drugstore blush. NYX matte bronzer. I think this one is actually a great dupe for the Lorac one! They feel almost the same! The shade medium is an almost exact match and the NYX bronzer wears beautifully.
















Comparison Swatches
from left to right UD Beached Bronzer, Benefit Hoola, Lorac Matte Bronzer, NYX Matte Bronzer - Swatches are one swipe with my finger.

(Top 2 swatches are with sunlight from a window and no flash. Bottom 2 swatches are with sunlight and a flash.)


















Products Mentioned:

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed

Benefit the Hoola Original Bronzing Powder

Lorac Matte Bronzer in Bronze (In the Lorac Pro To Go Palette)

NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Medium






Those are the bronzers I'll be loving this summer! What bronzers will you be wearing? Have you tried any of the bronzers in my list? What bronzers should I try? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 




Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm Lens and edited by me in photoshop.

*This post is not sponsored

3 comments:

  1. The Bobbi Brown bronzer is a godsend!! I'm so pale and it's the only bronzer that doesn't look orange on me, is really buildable and doesn't give me any harsh lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used any of these but they sound fab!! I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't tried the hoola bronzer, it looks gorgeous though!
    Liv xx
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That UD bronzer is gorgeous! My favourite bronzer atm is Hoola, it gives just the right amount of bronze to my skin:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...