The Autumn TAG

November 19, 2017


Today I bring you the Autumn Tag! I was tagged by the lovely Emily of That Weird Girl Life! I had to jump at the chance to do this tag! I love all things Autumn! Check out Emily's tag here.

It has been really cold where I live and almost all the leaves are gone so I had to do this tag while it still feels a bit like autumn. So without Further ado here is the Autumn tag!



1. What Signifies Autumn to you?

Leaves changing, the weather cooling down, I love the cooler weather and the rainy days!





2. What Is the Best Way to Spend a Rainy Day?

I love to curl up with a blanket and a hot cup of tea next to a window where I can see the sky. I either read a good book or write blog posts or my novel. Rainy days are my favorite.





3. What Is Your Most Fond Autumn Memory?

Going to the pumpkin patch every year. I still go! It's a tradition that I will carry on and continue with my own family one day!






4. What is Your Favorite Autumn Scent?

I love cinnamony scents. And I love the smell of Pumpkin Spice. Not pumpkin just the spice.






5. What Are You Most Excited About This Autumn?

Everything! I am always excited for the colder weather and the rainy days and the boots and scarves and the jumpers and hot drinks!






6. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Song?

This is Halloween! I love that song! I sing it from August until Halloween! I've switched over to Christmas music now though as it is the middle of November.






7. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Movie?

I really love Halloweentown! But I also love Horror Films. I also really love watching Harry Potter from July to Halloween!






8. What TV Show Are You Most Looking Forward to This Autumn?

I was really excited for The Walking Dead Season 8, Supernatural Season 13, Riverdale Season 2 and The Good Doctor. Now that the fall season is in full swing I've been loving all of them! And I also really love The Orville, South Park Season 21, and Once Upon A Time Season 7.






9. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Color?

Maroon/Burgandy! I love the berry color so much! It's my favorite color! I also love bright dark purple.






10. What Is Your Most Loved Outdoor Autumn Activity?

I love walking through the park or the woods and looking at all the pretty leaves. I love taking nature photos and as Autumn is my favorite season taking photos of the Autumn weather is one of my favorite things!






11. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Fashion Trend?

I love boots and jumpers and scarves and gloves and beanies! I love them all!






12. If You Could Have a Familiar/Spirit Animal, What Would It Be?

Well Pottermore says my Patronus is a Hedgehog so I'm tempted to say that but I think my spirit animal might also be a Unicorn or something Mythical. I also think a cat might be possible. 






13. Name One Place You Wish You Could Visit During Autumn?

New York City. Central Park is beautiful in Autumn! I'd love to visit New England in general during Autumn.






14. What Is Your Favorite Photo You Took Last Autumn?



This photo is actually from 2015 but I just love it so much!







15. What Are You Being This Halloween?

Well Halloween is over and I didn't get a chance to dress up but next year I'm hoping to go as my username. ZombieGoddess.








I TAG...

Lydia

Kirsty

Jess

Sophie









THE QUESTIONS:

1. What Signifies Autumn to you?

2. What Is the Best Way to Spend a Rainy Day?

3. What Is Your Most Fond Autumn Memory?

4. What is Your Favorite Autumn Scent?

5. What Are You Most Excited About This Autumn?

6. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Song?

7. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Movie?

8. What TV Show Are You Most Looking Forward to This Autumn?

9. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Color?

10. What Is Your Most Loved Outdoor Autumn Activity?

11. What Is Your Favorite Autumn Fashion Trend?

12. If You Could Have a Familiar/Spirit Animal, What Would It Be?

13. Name One Place You Wish You Could Visit During Autumn?

14. What Is Your Favorite Photo You Took Last Autumn?

15. What Are You Being This Halloween?








That was the Autumn tag! Thank you again to Emily for tagging me! I love Autumn so much! And this was such a fun tag to do!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with an iPhone 5S and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I'm writing my own answers now, and yours definitely put me in that "fall" mood! I hadn't also love watching Halloweentown and Harry Potter to start the season, and that photo you took is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This was so much fun to read, thank you so much for doing the tag! I think a zombiegoddess Halloween costume sounds amazing and so original too! (And very onbrand ��) you should definitely dress up as one next Halloween. And you’re photo of the trees is just so beautiful! I wish I lived in a place that actually had fall, but I live in the desert so I have to live vicariously through others. ��

    Thanks again for doing the tag! ����������

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...