This Year I'm Thankful For..

November 23, 2017


Happy Thanksgiving! Whether or not you are from a country that celebrates or not it is always great to set aside a day to remember all of the things you are thankful for in your life. Thanksgiving is a day of family and happiness. It's a day to think about all of the things you are thankful for and take time to appreciate the things you love.

I personally don't think about the things I'm thankful for enough. I get so busy I never think about the things I'm lucky to have in my life. I never take time to be thankful until Thanksgiving comes around. In 2018 I'm going to try and take the time to appreciate the things I love in life more often.

This year I'm thankful for many things. The first of which is my niece and nephew. I love them both so much! They are my world. I don't get to see them nearly as often as I wish I could. They live a 6-hour car ride away. I love them both so very much! I can't wait to see them next month when I go to visit around Christmas. Those kids mean so much to me!

I am so thankful that I have both of my parents and that I have spent every Thanksgiving with my dad. He has never missed a Thanksgiving, Christmas or birthday. I love that I get to spend that kind of time with him. I will cherish these memories forever.

I am also thankful for my blog. I have such a passion for this blog and for writing in general. I am so thankful that I am able to dedicate my time to work on turning this blog into a job. It is an uphill climb but I am working hard every day. I love my blog more and more the harder I work on it. I am so proud of how far it's come in in the 2 and a half years since I started.

I have no idea what I would be doing if I didn't have this blog. Without the passion I have for this blog I wouldn't be able to push myself to work. This year I realized that I have no drive or will or a job or project unless I'm passionate about it. I am so thankful that I have been lucky enough that I can put my whole self into this blog. That I have been able to pour my heart and soul into this blog.

I am also so thankful to all of you lovely people you have been reading my blog and commented on my posts. As I said I've poured my heart and soul into this blog every day and it means so much to me that you guys enjoy reading my blog!

I am so thankful that today I had so much food that I had a stomachache after I finished eating. I am so thankful that I have food on the table and a roof over my head. Sometimes we don't really think about how lucky we are to have a full plate and a warm bed.


Alright, that got a little too deep... But I can honestly say that 2017 has been the best year of my life. I said that about 2016 too. The years get better and better, I can't wait to see what 2018 brings! I am so thankful for where my life is now and who I the person I have become. What are you thankful for this year? 

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. It's very easy to forget about the little things - which when you think about it having family around, enough food, a warm bed... they really aren't little things and it's far too easy to take for granted. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! You are absolutely right about feeling grateful for everything we have. Sometimes we do forget and take things for granted but I always am thankful for everything that I have and never forget it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...