Monthly Favorites | November 2017

November 29, 2017


November has passed me by in a blur. It feels like I listen to my Christmas playlist for the first time last week. But I actually started midnight on November 1st. This month was pretty great! I got my writing mojo back! I am so happy it came back in time for Blogmas!! Which I will be in fact starting on the first!


I have done so many Christmasy posts this month! I can't wait to do more for Blogmas! I love Christmas so much! Christmasy feels and things are definitely a favorite this month! I also love....




BEAUTY


MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

I adore this lipstick! It is one of my favorite all-time lipsticks! It's such a beautiful classic red!





Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714

Another beautiful matte classic red! I have been loving both of these shades this month!











LIFESTYLE


Yankee Candle Gingerbread Maple Candle

I got this as a freebie awhile ago and I adore it! It smells just wonderful! Like Ginger & Cinnamon pancakes with maple syrup! It's amazing! I've put a full sized one on my Christmas List.





Writing

I've gotten my writing mojo back! And not just for blogging! I've been writing a lot of my novel too! I've so excited to push through and finish it! It's the only 2017 goal I haven't done!








TV & MOVIES


Supernatural season 13

I love Supernatural! I can't believe it's been 13 seasons. Season 10 feels like yesterday! This season has been really great and I love where they are taking things so far!




Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

I finally got to see the new Pirates movie! It was really good! I love all the Pirates films! This one wasn't the best but I still really liked it. I love that they brought back Orlando and Keria for some scenes! The story was pretty good too.







GEEKY THINGS


The Joker Pop! Figure

I love this little guy! I got Suicide Squad The Joker from Arkham and I love him! It's really detailed and looks so cute! I love all thing Mr. J and Harley Quinn! I can't wait to get more Jokers and Harleys! They have so many different varieties! I also want to get so many other characters!







TECH


iOS11

Now I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with iOS11. I love it all around but my phone has been a bit slow since I downloaded it. I have almost 2GB of open space so I'm sure that 11 is the problem. But I really like the new system. I love that all of the actions are on one screen in the slide up menu, I like the slide down to lock and view notifications in one.

I haven't had time to update to 11.2 to see if it fixed the slow bug and I always forget to start it before bed.







WHAT I'M EXCITED FOR NEXT MONTH...


Blue & Purple Hair!

After months of waiting to buy the supplies, waiting for shipping, having to buy more bleach. I finally have everything! And it looks like I'll finally have time to dye it this weekend!! I'll be posting a tone of photos on Twitter and Instagram! And I'll be doing a blog post about it!





All the Christmasy Things!

I'm hoping to put up my tree within the next few days or by the end of next week! I can't way to buy more Christmas movies and more Christmas ornaments! I'll be jamming out to my Christmas playlist until January!





Blogmas!

I'm so excited to attempt Blogmas again! I have tried every year since 2015. I did 7 days in 2015 but only 2 last year. I was in a huge blogging slump last year. This will be the year I finish!!! 






What did you love this month? Let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...