Christmas Season Bucket List | Christmas 2017

November 26, 2017


I love bucket lists! I love to make seasonal lists to make sure I enjoy the season to the fullest! I made one this Fall and last summer. I just love bucket list! They are a great way to make sure you enjoy the season and make lasting memories!

I love Christmas! It is my favorite time of year! I have such a hard time waiting until November to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmasy films. But I decided that this year I want to write down everything I want to do this season to make sure I do everything!



1. Watch every movie on my favorite Christmas Film list

2. Listen to my Christmas Playlist endlessly

3. Deck my Halls - Decorate to the fullest

4. Put Up & Decorate the Tree

5. Hang Stockings

6. Complete all 25 days of Blogmas

7. Paint my nails all Christmasy

8. Bake Christmas Cookies/Gingerbread Cookies (I can't wait to attempt Gluten-Free cookies)

9. Decorate a Gingerbread House

10. Get Starbucks Festive Drinks - a Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa & a Gingerbread Latte

11. See Festive Lights

12. Build a snowman (If we get snow this year)

13. Go Sledding (If we get snow this year)

14. DIY some Christmas Decor/Cards

15. Make stockings

16. Wear all my Christmas clothes throughout the season

17. Make Hot Cocoa

18. Get a 2017 Tree ornament

19. Get Winter Nature Photos (If we get snow this year)

20. Eat too Much Turkey

21. Make Ugly Christmas Sweaters

22. Watch Christmas Specials - Like It's Christmas Charlie Brown

23. Read T'was The Night Before Christmas

24. Make Christmas themed treats

25. Wrap Gifts Beautifully & Arrange them perfectly under the Tree





I can't wait to get started on this list! I'll try my best to document my progress on my Instagram and Twitter. 

What are some things you want to do this Christmas Season?! Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I loved your idea about seasonal bucket list it's great! I also liked what all you plan to do this season. For me Christmas time is a trip time mostly and I am looking forward to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...