My Loves 2017

November 02, 2017


I write posts on this blog about anything and everything I love. I wrote a tweet the other day that said I love lipstick & unicorns. I also love hockey and cars. Just because I'm a girl who writes about makeup that doesn't mean that's all I am. That tweet inspired me to write a post about the things I love.

I have a lot of interests and things I love. Today I want to tell you all the things I really love and that I'm really passionate about. Fair warning this "list" will have little to no structure. I'm writing this a stream of consciousness type post. I can already tell this is going to be a long one.



Beauty

Makeup, hair, nails, pretty much anything under the beauty umbrella.




Lipstick

I couldn't do a post about my all the things I love without giving lipstick its own spot. If I could only wear one product for the rest of my life it would be lipstick. I love getting new lipsticks!




Photography

I love taking photos. I take a ton of photos for my blog and I really love shooting product photos but my real love lies in nature photography. I love taking photos of nature! From sunsets to beautiful nature to clouds to cityscapes to old architecture. I love taking photos of just about anything.




Video Games

I've been gaming since I was a kid and my love has only grown as I get older.




Books

I found a love for books when I was in the 5th grade before that I hated reading. I have dyslexia so read can be hard for me at times. But I my 5th-grade English teacher helped me fall in love with books and writing and I will forever be grateful to her for that.




Writing

Whether it's my blog, short stories or full-on novels I love writing. Aside from my blog I prefer to write fiction. I started writing a novel when I was 13 that I really want to finish but I can never find the time. I also started a book this year that I really want to finish by the year's end. 




Coding

I actually really enjoy writing the code for my blog! It can be a pain when I can't find out why a particular piece isn't working but when it all runs smoothly is really fun!




Art

I've always doodled on random pieces of paper but recently I realized I love to draw and that I really want to start doing digital art and paintings. I'm hoping to get the supplies to start painting soon!




Hockey

I found a love for hockey when I was about 15. I love it so much! It's such a fast-paced sport! It's much more fun than Football when they stop every 15 seconds. 




Mystical Creatures

I recently found a love for unicorns, mermaids, fairies, all the mystical and mythical creatures.




Rainbows

I took awhile to jump on the rainbow train. I mean natural rainbows sure but rainbows on products and such weren't really my thing until recently. I wasn't really into bright colors until that long ago.




Supernatural Beings

I've always had a love for zombies, vampires, ghosts, werewolves, all the things that go bump in the night. I love them all!




The Joker & Harley Quinn

My Favorite duo possibly ever. I just love them. I'm a sucker for well-written villains!




Youtube

For the most part, I only watch YouTube now. I'll check out a Netflix series if everyone is raving about it. I watch new episodes of old shows I'm invested in but I don't really watch any new series from TV Networks. I'm all about YouTube.




Autumn!

In case you missed the copious amounts of autumn posts I have done in the past I love autumn! It is my favorite time of year by far! From the leaves to the weather to the fashion to the berry lips to the warm drinks to pumpkins and every bit in between I love Autumn!




Christmas!

It's my favorite holiday! I love the music, the decorations, the atmosphere, the movies, the food, the Christmas jumpers! EVERYTHING!




Halloween!

Halloween comes in a close second to Christmas. I love the spooks the scares the Halloween specials of my favorite TV shows. The Halloween movies and scary movies. The decorations, the costumes, the candy!




Bright Winter Mornings

I love when it's crisp and cold and the sun is really bright. Something about the cold air mixed with the bright light is just amazing to me. Maybe it's because we associate bright sunshine with hot summer or maybe it's just because I love the cold.




Rainy Days

I adore days where it's gray and cloudy all day and it's pouring or drizzling rain non-stop. It makes everything feel cozier and it makes the lights look brighter. I also love how fluorescent lights look on gloomy days.




Nighttime Thunderstorms

Speaking of rain I love thunderstorms! Thunderstorms at night are the best ones! I love thunderstorms anytime but I love them at night the most because you can really see the lightning.

I love bright lightning that lights up the entire sky and the strong bolts and makes loud cracks when they strike.

I can not express how much I love insanely loud thunder. When it storms and the thunder is really loud I turn off the TV or whatever I'm listening to and just listen to the thunder. 

If there is any lightning I'll turn off the lights and pull back the blinds and just watch the sky.

I also really love the sound of rain. I love when it rains so hard you can hear it over the whatever you are doing.

So basically I love when it rains and sounds like a bowling alley.




Sunsets

If you go to my photography Instagram you'll see that about 80% of the photos are sunsets, if not more. I just love the colors! I really want to do a photography project where I take a photo of the sunset from the same spot every day for a year.




Crickets & Tree Frogs

I grew up in a small town in West Virginia. My Aunt had a place out in the country with woods that connected to the park. I spent every summer hiking with my family and playing outside in her backyard. 

Every summer evening you could hear crickets and tree frogs. I love hearing them so much. I could lay out and listen to them for hours.




Bubbles in a Fish Tank

A weird one but I just love the sounds of bubbles in water. I want to get a tank of water with a bubble machine and a light. I also really love the reflections of light through water. That combo would be so relaxing!




Baking/The Smell of Baking

I love to bake it is so relaxing! And the smells that come from the oven are amazing!




Hot Cups of Tea

I love tea. I am from the US but my UK heritage is strong I drink tea every day. My mom is from South Carolina so I grew up on Sweet Ice Tea. I love hot cups of tea and I love ice tea. I just really love tea.




Good Books

I'm mentioning books about because who doesn't love a good book? And because I love mixing a couple of these together. I love chilly, rainy spring/fall days curled up under a throw blanket with a good book and a hot cup of tea.




Old Cameras

I collect old cameras. I love photography and old cameras. I want to learn how to develop film and start using old cameras but for now, they are just pretty mantle pieces.




My Converse Classic Chuck Taylors 

I've had these shoes since I was 13 and I love them to death. I wear them almost everytime I leave the house. There are still in really good condition and I will 100% wear them till they fall apart at which point I will put them on a shelf somewhere since they were my first pair of Chucks.




Plaid Button-ups

At this point, I believe it's become an addiction. I have no less than 30 plaid shirts. 5 of which are red and black. The plaid is printed differently so I need them all you see? I can't stop buying them! I won't stop buying them!





TV Shows I Love Include:


The Walking Dead

Supernatural

Doctor Who

Sherlock (BBC)

Rick & Morty

South Park

Adventure Time

Riverdale

Attack on Titan

Death Note

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Sons of Anarchy

Once Upon A Time

Z Nation

Bones

The Vampire Diaries

Dexter

Criminal Minds

The Originals

Stranger Things

Orange is the New Black

Law & Order: SVU

Lost

Star Trek (OG Series)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Modern Family

The Good Doctor

Grey's Anatomy

American Horror Story

Pretty Little Liars

iZombie

Parks & Rec

How I Met Your Mother

The Real O'Neals







Movies/Movie Series I Love Include:


Guardians of the Galaxy

Harry Potter

Back to the Future

The Hunger Games

Suicide Squad

Star Trek (The new ones)

Star Wars

Jurassic World

Pirates of the Carribean

Resident Evil

Zombieland

The Amazing Spider-Man

I Am Legend

Anchorman (Just the first one)

Kill Bill

Friday the 13th (Series)

Child's Play 1-3

Bride of Chucky

Nightmare on Elm Street







Games I Love Include:


The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The Last of Us

Outlast

Outlast Whistleblower

The Walking Dead: Game Season 1-2








YouTubers/YouTube Channels I Love:


Dan Howell

AmazingPhil

KickthePJ

JennaMarbles

Julien Solomita

Grace Helbig

Hannah Hart

Mamrie Hart

Threadbanger

Liza Koshy

Jacksepticeye

Markiplier

MadeYewLook

Pewdiepie

Shane Dawson










Alright, I'm going to cap it there. I could go on longer but I feel like this is turning into a likes section of a dating profile and it's becoming super long. Maybe I can do one about my dislikes in the future.

What are some things you love? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...