This or That - Halloween Edition

October 29, 2017


I do a lot of This or That posts around here. I love to do seasonal ones! This or That is such a fun game to play! I've never done a Halloween one so I thought we could do one today! So I have 13 this or that Halloween questions! Let's get started!




1. Vampires or Werewolves?

I prefer watching vampire movies. I never really got into werewolf lure. Most vampire shows eventually bring in werewolves so you kind of get the two for one.




2. Zombies or Ghosts?

I love Zombie movies and TV! I have seen so many zombie b-movies! I'd much rather dress as a Zombie than a ghost as well.





3. Witches of Vampires?

I actually dressed as a Witch for 5 years in a row when I was younger. It was what I wanted to be. I love vamps but I so love witches!





4. Skeletons or Zombies?

Zombies! Much more fun. The only skeleton I like is Jack Skeleton.




5. Trick or Treat?

Treat. I love cookies and cakes and brownies and stuff. I recently started to no like candle as much. I do love taffy though. Cherry taffy is the best!





6. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?

Scary movie/Halloween movie in. I'm not a people person.





7. Horror Movies or Horror Games?

Horror games. Much more fun! Gives you a great adrenaline rush.





8. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?

I loved Trick-or-treating when I was a kid. Now I wished I lived in a better neighborhood so I could dress up and give or candy. Although I would love to dress up and take my niece and nephew. They live too far away or I would totally tag along on Tuesday.





9. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?

I love to do scary with a lot of blood or do cosplay. I'd love to do Attack on Titan next year!





10. Buy a costume or Make a costume?

Most of my costume ideas require DIY so make a costume. My sister makes her 2 kids and one for her and her hubby every year.




11. Freddy or Jason?

Jason. I love the Friday the 13th! I wasn't allowed to watch horror movies until I moved in with my dad at 12. The Friday the 13th series was the first I watched. Jason will always have a place in my heart.





12. Scream or Chucky?

Chucky. Killer doll much scarier than psycho. Plus The Bride of Chucky was great! Jennifer Tilly is always a win.





13. Bats or Black Cats?

Bats are really cute but I am dying to get a kitty. I can't have one currently and it's killing me! So cats all the way any time they are an option.







THE QUESTIONS:

1. Vampires or Werewolves?

2. Zombies or Ghosts?

3. Witches of Vampires?

4. Skeletons or Zombies?

5. Trick or Treat?

6. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?

7. Horror Movies or Horror Games?

8. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?

9. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?

10. Buy a costume or Make a costume?

11. Freddy or Jason?

12. Scream or Chucky?

13. Bats or Black Cats?




What a fun cute little round of this or that! I would have loved to do more but I love the idea of 13 questions for Halloween! Let me know your answers in the comments below! 


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...