My Favorite Autumn Lips

October 04, 2017


Fall is the best time of year! The weather is colder, the leaves are changing and lippies are berry! Now I wear berries all year around and not all the lippies in today's post are berry but the Berries are the best! 


I love red and berry lips and will be sporting both all season! Here are the lippies I'll be wearing this season!







So starting with a berry. My favorite lippie of all time is Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107. This was the first Rimmel product I tried and I loved it! It sparked a love for berry lips that has only gotten stronger!





I also discovered recently that I love to put Rimmel 107 over the Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color in the shade Mulberry. Sadly the shade Mulberry was a LE color for Christmas but the shade Merlot is a very close second! I put 107 over the Lorac lip because the Lorac lippie is drying but so pretty! 107 goes over it to make a beautiful color! 





I also really love the Rimmel Lipstick in 10. It is a pretty classic red! The Rimmel lipsticks have such a nice formula! I adore them! I have 7 shades!

















Next to talk about the new Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Blackmail. I adore Vice lipstick! And I love the shade Blackmail! It is a comfort matte and looks great! I love dark berries so much! And I am a sucker for mattes!






I also really love the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on liner in Blackmail that goes with the vice lipstick. I adore Urban Decay's glide-on liner! It really does last 24 hours! It's smooth and buttery for a lip liner! And I love the color!






I also really love the Vice Lipstick in 714. It is a beautifully, bright cherry red! It is a mega matte. It is truly matte and feels great on the lips! 





















Quite possibly my favorite classic red, MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! It's so and creamy and a perfect matte! It's my go-to for red lips!























Next, Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick. I was so excited to see this on the shelves! I love liquid lipstick! And of course a matte berry! I was immediately attracted to the shade Escapist. It was the darkest shade. It went on a little patchy doing my first try on but I found that you need to pat it on rather than rub it on. You could also wear a dark liner under it. Although be warned it does stain. I haven't tried it fully so right now I'm kind of going off first impressions.





















I love this Nars Pencil! It's the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. It's such a pretty red! It feels smooth and doesn't dry and it's such classic red!






















Last is Rimmel Matte Show-off Lip Velvet in Burning Lava. I didn't know until after I shot the photos for this post but this liquid lipstick isn't available anymore. They now have Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color. I really like the show-offs. I haven't tried the new one but if it's anything like this one it will be great! The red shade Fire Starter seems close to this shade.














PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - in 107 and 10

LORAC Cosmetics Pro Matte Lip Color - in Mulberry and Merlot

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - in Blackmail and 714

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil - in Blackmail

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - in Ruby Woo

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick - in Escapist (45)

NARS Velvet Matte Pencil - in Cruella

Rimmel London Show Off Matte Lip Velvet Lip Lacquer - in Burning Lava

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color - in Fire Starter








I'm so excited for Fall! I love the weather and fashion and the hot drink. I adore the berry lips this time of year! 

What lippies will you be wearing this season? What lippies should I have included in this list? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...