Shuffle The Music Tag

October 25, 2017


I am so excited, and a bit nervous, to do this tag! I was tagged by the lovely Carla of Make Me Up Inside, an amazing name by the way! You can check out her tag here! Thank you so much to Carla! I'm so excited!

THE RULES:

1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.

2. Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the FIRST FIFTEEN songs that come up (anything like why they are there if they signify something, any story, why you like them etc.)

3. Mention the songs as well as the artists.

4. Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know!







I love music so much! I love just about every genre too! I love Alternative and classic rock, especially classic rock from the 70's. I like pop and recently starting liking a little bit of rap. I love "emo" music and metal rock. I'm not a huge screamo fan but I do have a few screamo songs in my library. I'm not sure what will come up. Let's Shuffle my Library.







1. Believer - Imagine Dragons





I love this song! I have loved Imagine Dragons since they blew up with Radioactive. I downloaded this song as soon as I heard it! It's been stuck in my head for weeks and I keep playing it on a loop, so I'm not surprised it popped up first. This is a great workout song! 

If you haven't heard it check out the audio video on YouTube. The music video stops about 3/4 of the through the song for the story so listen to the audio first. The video is great but the break in the song sucks if it's your first time hearing it.










2. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance





I LOVE this album! Welcome to the Black Parade is so recognizable and I can't help but sing passionately. Weirdly this song cheers me up. I know it makes most people remember their cringy emo days but I just love the song! It makes me happy and I love to sing as loud as I can when it comes on. I can't tell you how much I love this song!










3. True Colors - Zedd





I have been loving this song recently! I'm not sure why I just can't stop listening to it. I love the beat and the line " Let me show you my true colors. And it ain't no rainbow." I've had it stuck in my head for weeks!









4. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran




I love this song! I just love Ed! His songs are always amazing! I love the "emmm" part! This is such a fun song to dance to. It's so catchy! If I hear a piece of it I'll be singing the whole song for days!








5. Here's to Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne






I've been in love with Avril since the Girlfriend days. This song is such a 20-something anthem! It's such a jam! I love playing it in the car and singing along as loud as I can. It's such a belter. The music video for this song is amazing! It's classic Avril and perfectly illustrates the song!









6. Aerials - System of a Down





How fitting that this song popped up. This is the first song I ever remember having as a favorite song. I was 4 or 5 and took my sister's Toxicity CD hostage. I played it on a constant loop for hours. I had a portable CD player and took it, and Toxicity everywhere.

My sister made my dad burn the song to his computer and burn me a copy so she could have her CD back. I found the OG a while back when cleaning and it still played. I couldn't believe it.

Aerials is actually the first song I ever bought on iTunes. I think I was about 13 and I'd just gotten my first iPod. This song sparked a love for music that I still have today.










7. Immortals - Fall Out Boy




I get this song stuck in my head all the time! I adore Fall Out Boy. I have a huge playlist of FOB and Imagine Dragons. I feel like their music goes really well together. Immortals is one of my favorites. It is one of the songs I sing as loud as I can.










8. Raised By Wolves - Falling In Reverse




I love Falling In Reverse! I listen to them when I write all the time! Raised By Wolves is one of my favorites. It was the first FIR song I ever heard. I fell in love with them right away! I downloaded their full discography right away and I listen to a playlist of my favorites all the time!









9. End of All Days - 30 Seconds to Mars




I fell in love with 30 Seconds To Mars after falling in love with Jared Leto as The Joker. End of All Days was the first song I heard and it is still my favorite. I love that Jared says the line "I'll punish you with pleasure and pleasure you with pain" describes The Joker. I 100% agree!







10. Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi




I love Bon Jovi!! I grew up listening to them! They are one of my mom's favorite bands. I have a huge playlist of Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Guns 'N' Roses. I grew up listening to them. I can't help but sing every word when they come on. Wanted Dead or Alive is one of my favorites! I also really love "You Give Love A Bad Name."









11. In The End - Black Veil Brides




This was the first BVB song I heard and it was love at first listen! I love Andy's voice so much! I love how raspy and husky it is! I adore the instrumentals of Black Veil Brides! I listen to BVB when I write too! I have a huge playlist of BVB and FIR that I listen to. It's one of my favorites to jam to in the car!








12. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco




Who doesn't love this song? It is such an iconic song! This is another song that I have to belt out as loud as I can. I always get up and dance to this song. It's such a jam out song!









13. Carry On Wayward Son - Kanas




I grew up hearing this song. My dad always plays radio stations with Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kanas. I always liked it but I fell for it when it became the anthem of Supernatural. Now I know it instantly and sing every word.








14. Jekyll And Hyde - Five Finger Death Punch




I love this song! It's so fun to sing along and scream the lyrics. I actually really love songs like this. I love screamers. It feels so good to scream along and get out some anger! I also really love FFDP cover of House of the Rising Sun! I love covers of House of Rising Sun. It's one of my favorite songs. I love to listen to different takes on it.







15. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons




It's fitting that Imagine Dragons gets to spots. I adore them! They are one of my absolute favorite bands. I love I Bet My Life. The melody is great! I get it stuck in my head all the time!








I TAG...















That tag was so fun! I've so happy with the songs that came up! They are some of my favorites! I think they say a lot about me! What do you think of the songs that came up on my shuffle? Let me know in the comments!

I'd love to know what songs come up on your shuffle! Open your library and hit shuffle a few times! Let me know what comes up in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your playlist may as well be mine! Yes to Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, and Ed Sheeren! This post brought back so many memories, I can’t wait to do this!
    Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some right bangers in here omg! Carry on my Wayward Son and Welcome to the Black Parade bring back all the feels. (Love a bit o Imagine Dragons and 5fdp as well, I could go on lmao). Great post!

    Carla x
    https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...