Falling for Fall TAG

October 27, 2017




Today I bring you the Falling for Fall Tag! I was tagged by one of my faves Britt of Alternately Speaking! I adore Fall so much! This tag is right up my alley! All of the Thank yous to Brit for tagging me! Make sure you check out her answers here.



1. What is your favorite Fall scent?

I'm going to be basic and say Pumpkin Spice. Not pumpkin! The mix of spices known as Pumpkin Pie Spice here in the US. It's a mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. It isn't like gingerbread. The sent is mostly the allspice.

I also love the scent of the wet earth and leaves. Did you know the smell after it rains is called petrichor? It is one of my favorite smells in the world! 






2. Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?

Apple treats hands down. I can't stand the taste of pumpkin. Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice candles. 






3. What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?

The beautiful leaves. I love the look of the changing colors and the crunch of dead leaves! 







4. How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?

I love to be wrapped up with a cup of tea and a good book. I also love to sit by a window and watch the clouds and or rain. I adore watching the rain. 







5. Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? 

Halloween for the Decor and Thanksgiving for the food.






6. What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?

I would say wear plaids but I do that 365. But I defiantly light more candles and enjoy the cold. I hate the hit of summer. I love the chill of fall!  







7. What photos would you like to get this Fall season?

Any fall leaves photos. I love them so much and I currently do not have any in my portfolio.






8. Favorite childhood memory from this season? 

Playing in the leaves at my Aunt's. We always played in the leaves and later played in the show.





9. What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season?

My favorite is always berries! I wear berries 365 but I love that all the beauty companies come out with more berries during this time of year.






10. Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.

I live in Ohio. Anyone who has ever been here knows that this is the place to experience all 4 seasons in a week. So it doesn't start to get chilly until October. But by the end of October winter has come and you need a parka like Kenny in South Park.

Some trees are red and orange but most are yellow and brown. I wish I lived in New England where they get the beautiful red and oranges but for the most part, we only get yellow.

I still love it!






THE QUESTIONS:

 1. What is your favorite Fall scent?

2. Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?

3. What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?

4. How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?

5. Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? 

6. What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season? 

7. What photos would you like to get this Fall season?

8. Favorite childhood memory from this season? 

9. What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season? 

10. Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.









That was so fun! I love fall! It is without a doubt my favorite season! What do you love about fall? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks again to Britt for tagging me! Make sure you check her out!

With Fall almost over I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you want to do this on your blog let me know in the comments! I'd love to give it a read!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...