Beauty Buys Short List | ft Too Faced, Urban Decay, ColourPop, ABH, MAC, Kat Von D & More!

October 26, 2017



I've done quite a few wish lists on this blog. My Beauty Product Wishlist, My Drugstore Wishlist, & My Lip Product Wishlist to name just a few. Today I'm going to share with you the top 10-15 products that are next on my list to buy! I'll be mentioning products from all of my wishlists so you can check them all out here.


1. Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette






I have been obsessed with this palette since it came out! I need this palette! Warm and berries are my favorite!! And it's all matte! It is finally the non-nudes matte palette I've been asking for! I finally got to see this palette at Sephora last month and I love it even more. It is number one on the must-buy list! I'm getting it ASAP!







2. Smashbox Ablaze Cover Shot Palette





I'm also very obsessed with this palette. I love that companies are making warm palettes! I love all the berries being included! This palette was number one but was bumped down after the Too Faced palette was released. I obsessed with the plum in this palette!









3. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette




I fell for this palette as soon as it was released. It was number 2 but Too Faced bumped everything down. I saw it at Sephora recently and I'm still very much obsessed with it! The plum at the end is beautiful!








4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz





I have heard so many things about Brow Wiz! I want to try it so bad! I only have 1 product for my brows and it isn't the correct color anymore since I no longer dye my hair red. I'm currently using my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette for my brows. I NEED brow products!!!








5. Everything ColourPop!





I mean it. I have fallen in love with the whole range! I'm obsessed! And everything is $6 or under! This is dangerously affordable! I did a whole post about all the shades and such that I want. You can check that out here.








6. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick - in Unicorn Blood




I love this color! I'm all about reds and berries! I actually fell for this color in particular when I saw it on someone and asked her what she was wearing. The product image doesn't do it justice!








7. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner





I have wanted to try this liner forever! I've heard a lot about it and it sounds amazing! I need more liquid liner in my life!








8. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick





I love matte lipstick! I've heard this one is amazing! The colors look beautiful! And the Packaging is gorgeous!







9. Benefit They're Real Duo


Ulta sells the They're Real Mascara and Liner in a duo! It's a mini but I'm all about buying minis to test out new products. The They're Real set may be on my stocking stuff wishlist!








10. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bawse by Lily AKA iiSuperwomanii





I adore this color! Lily wears it in most of her videos and it is gorgeous! I love a liquid lipstick! This seems like a dream! Almost everyone who has tried it swears by it. I need to try it!!!








11. MAC Studio Fix Prime+ Primer




I've heard a lot about this primer! I only have one primer so I'm in desperate need of some more. I love that this one is a spray! I really want to try more MAC so far all I've tried is the matte lipstick so I'm dying to get my hands on more MAC!







12. MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation





I'm also in need of more foundations! I only have one foundation and a couple BB creams. I really want to try this foundation. I've heard great things and I really want to check it out!









13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette





I adore the colors in this palette! The shade Love Letter looks amazing! I also love Venetian Red too! Primavera looks great too! I have seen so many beautiful swatches of this palette! I need it!!








14. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation


My sister swears by this foundation! I need to try it! She says it the best foundation she's ever tried.










15. Maybelline Superstay BetterSkin Foundation





As I've said I need more foundation. I have the powder from this line and I adore it! I use it all the time! I'd love to see how it pairs with the foundation of the same line. Not to mention this foundation has a pump! I need that in my life!!!!











PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Palette

Smashbox Ablaze Cover Shot Palette

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

ColourPop Cosmetics

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick

MAC Studio Fix Prime+ Primer

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation

Maybelline Superstay BetterSkin Foundation







And those are the products I've got my eye on to buy next! I am obsessed with these products and need to try them! 

What is on your short list? Have you tried anything on my list? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Cover Photo Background from taken by me with a Canon T5 and an 18-55mm lens and edited in Photoshop by me. Product Photos from brands product pages. All rights to each brand.

**This post is not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I literally want all of this list for Christmas - especially that Heat palette! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...