Swatching Every Lipstick I Own | Part 1

August 27, 2017


I am so excited about this project! I decided to swatch every lip product I own! I love lip products and I love swatching them. So I decided to swatch all of them in one series! Classic lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, lip liners, chubby crayons. Every lip product in my lippie box!


This post will mostly be photos as you could have guessed but I will also be telling you a little about each lip product and linking to my full reviews. If I haven't reviewed some I will add links as I review them!

I'll be doing this in no particular order. But I do know my favorites will be at the top. I will also say that since I own almost 100 lip products hence why this is going to be a series. Otherwise this post would seem never ending. So here is part one of Swatching Every Lipstick I Own.







Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks

I adore these lipsticks! Soft and matte! I love them so much!

My Full Review




Shades from left to right: 06, 12, 109,111, 10,107,11









MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo


This might be my all time favorite lipstick! I love the color and the formula! It is soft and smooth! It's matte without being drying.

My Full Review














Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks

I have one original, one matte and one mega matte. I love them all but mega matte is my favorite. Again smooth and matte without being dry! I adore the huge range of colors, 101 in total in 6 finishes.

I currently have the shades, F-bomb, Bad Blood, and 714.

My Full Review




From left to right: 714, Bad Blood, F-Bomb










Urban Decay Vice Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-on liner in Blackmail

God do I love this color! I love dark berries! I love the mega matte formula and I love UD's lip liners! They are so buttery and smooth! They feel great on the lips!

My Full Review















Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


I got this lipstick from Sephora as rewards b-day gift and while I'm not a huge fan of new colors I love the formula!

My Full Review
















NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Creams

I have very mixed feeling about these lip creams. The pigment isn't quite what it should be and the formula is a little gritty.

My Full Review











I think that's enough today. This post is already pretty long. Have you tried any of the lip products I've swatched today? What did you think? Let me know in the comments down below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...