35 Before 35

August 21, 2017


I got this idea from Georgina from Georgie Nicks. I really love the idea. I have a huge bucket list, like a whole book full, but I really love the idea of setting 35 things to do before you're 35. So here is a collection of 35 things I'd like to do before I'm 35!



1. Get a Tattoo

2. Move to the UK


3. Visit all the places on "My Travel Bucket List"


4. Go Rock Climbing


5. Build My Dream Home


6. Finish My First Book (Whether it gets p
ublished or not I want to be able to say I finished writinit)


7. Learn Japanese (Started in 2017)


8. Run/Walk in a 5K


9. Go Cliff Diving


10. Swim with Dolphins


11. Pet a Penguin


12. Visit an Elephant Sanctuary

13. Go on Safari (This one is kind of a long shot but I do have over 10 years to do it so maybe)

14. Swim with Sharks

15. Skydive

16. Bungee Jump


17. Go Deep Sea Diving


18. Sethe Grand Canyon


19. Visit all 50 States of the USA (10/50 I'll do a post when I get all 50)


20. Swim in all 5 Oceans (1/5 I'll do a post when I get all 5)


21. Write a cookbook (Not to publish just for fun)


22. Road Trip from the EasCoast to the West Coast of the USA


23. Drive all of Route 66


24. Walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame


25. Go to the top of the Empire State Building

26. Sell a photo I've taken

27. Go to an NHL Game

28. Go Whale Watching

29. Road Trip Around the UK

30. See the Northern Lights

31. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon

32. Visit Disneyland Disney World

33. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

34. Check off at least half of the things on "My Photography Bucket List"

35. Complete a Line a Day 5 Year Journal




Items with a line through them means I've done them. I'll write posts and link to them as I cross things off!


I can't wait to cross things off of this list! What are some of the things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!












Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited with photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...