Meet My August Advertisers

August 09, 2017


I'm so excited to introduce you to my August Advertisers! Victoria of Lylia Rose is joining us again! And Melaine of A Prego Helping Pregos! 

Thank you so much to my advertisers this month! Your support means the world to me!

Lylia Rose by Victoria



About Lylia Rose & Victoria:


My name is Victoria and I blog under the pen name Lylia Rose. I'm from South West England in the UK where I live with my husband and our two young children.  Bella is four and Reuben is two.  Lylia Rose is my lifestyle blog full of topics that fascinate me such as healthy living, a refined sugar free diet, vegetarian food, natural beauty, earning money from home as a mum, my blogging journey and more.

Where to find Victoria:

 






Melanie Czoka Simmons - A Prego Helping Pregos


Melanie has a Mommy, Travel and DIY YouTube channel. She uploads videos about her son's homeschooling, all the places her family goes on weekend trips, DIYs with her 2 kids and reviews of mommy products.

Melanie also has a blog where she writes posts giving a little more info about her videos and sharing some of her favorites, from apps to travel essentials.


Where to find Melaine:
  





Thank you so much to my advertisers this month! I'm so excited to share blogs with you guys! Thank you so much to my advertisers for supporting me this month!

Want to advertise with me? Packages are $4-10 and I have FREE swap ads with other bloggers! Check out all the info about packages here! I'd love to have you!

Thank you again to my lovely advertisers!








Photo Credit: Cover Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop. Advertiser photos owned by them.

1 comment:

  1. Both looks like great blogs, so I'm off to read them now! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...