Hello 2017 - Happy New Year Everyone!

January 02, 2017




Hello everyone! Happy new year to you all! I'm so excited to start this year off! I hit a bit of a writing slump in 2016 as well as a huge case of writers block. I can't wait to get back at it and upload more posts this year.

I wanna say a huge thanks to all of you who have followed my blog on BlogLovin' this year! It means the world to me! I love knowing that you guys are enjoying my content and to know that you are interested in seeing more! I have a big year of posts planned that I hope you will all enjoy.

My goal is 75 posts. And Hopefully more! I'm going to try for an upload every other day. I'm going to start with just January and see how it goes. I would love to get on an every other day schedule! But it could end up being to much so I might stop after January.

I got kind of side tracked from beauty and lifestyle posts in 2016 when I decided to some blogging tutorials. I can't wait to get back to more beauty posts this year! I started with writing beauty and this blog will always have beauty and lifestyle posts.

I have a planner this year and I've already decided all my upload dates and a lot of what posts I want to go up on those dates. I made sure to balance out the posts to I don't heavily focus one one subject.

I still have a lot of dates open. What should I write about this year? What would you like to read about? I want to write about everything. Beauty, lifestyle, gaming, blogging, product reviews, recipes, DIYs, and everything in between! 

I'd love to hear your suggestions! Is there a product I need to try and review? Is there a DIY would you like me to test? A video game or something in the nerdverse you would like me to talk about? Is there a blogging tutorial you'd like me to do? Is there a recipe you want me to try? Let me know what you want to see on this blog in the comments below!

I can't wait to start this new year with you all! My goal is at least 75 posts by December 31st! I am so excited to start this year and get back in the blogging grove! Here's to 2017! I can't wait to share it with you all!






Photo: Background from pixabay.com and edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...