Lippies I'm Currently Loving

January 10, 2017



It's been too long since I've written a lippie post. The last one was my lippies for Christmas in 2015. I call myself a lippie addict but haven't done a lippie post in over a year, this can not stand. I think I'm going to try to upload one lippie post a month this year. 

Lippie addicts unite! This blog is about to get all about lippies. Well all about lippies once a month anyway.

Today I thought I'd kick it off with lippies I am currently loving since it's been so long. So here are the lippies I have been obsessing over lately.

 Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss
  




I don't think I can ever make a lippie list without these lipsticks. They are my favorite lipsticks of all time! They are soft, smooth, matte and have great pigmentation. They dry to have no transfer without being drying to the lip. 

I love the color range. I currently have 6 shades. My favorite shades at the moment are 107 (always my favorite) 10, 111. (Pictured below left to right)






 I'm on a mission to get every shade they make. From Reds to Berries to Pinks to Nudes there is a little bit of everything and I want them all!










Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714





 UD recently re-vamped their entire lipstick line and released a whole bunch of new shades. I fell head over heels for this shade. It's a beautiful classic red and super matte! It's perfect!
 





I just love this color! I can't wait to try more of the new colors! And this new Mega Matte formula is so smooth and creamy. It's beautifully pigmented and wears so well!











LORAC Pro Matte Lip Color




I got the Christmas set in 2015 and fell in love! I still only have the 3 colors from the Christmas set but they are beautiful.  




Two of the colors are limited edition colors, limited to the set but I've been loving them so much that I decided to include them anyway.










MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo




This was actually the first MAC product I have ever tried. It will probably always be a staple lippie for me as it is a matte classic red. I love the formula and the color and it wears beautifully.




I love it so much! I totally recommend it if you want to try MAC but don't know where to start!










Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang




I got a mini of this from Sephora for my birthday last year and I wasn't really into it until now. I love Classic Reds and Berries but recently I've been loving nude lips.




I love this color! Isn't the mini cute? It's so tiny!


  







It was so fun to finally do another lippie post! I really love lippies and I love posts like this! I love hearing about what you guys are loving too! Let me know some of your current favorite lippies right now in the comments!

If you don't have any fave lippies right now, what are some products you are loving? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: All Photos in this post were taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 and an 18-55mm lens.

**This post was not sponsored.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...