Christmas Movie Marathon - My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies | Blogmas 2016 - Day 2

December 04, 2016


Welcome to Blogmas day 2! Day 1 was My Top 15 Christmas Songs + My Ultimate Christmas Playlist. Since I covered what songs l listen to for the Holiday season now lets talk about the movies I watch.

I love Christmas movies. My dad and I have a tradition to watch Christmas Vacation on Thanksgiving and when we put of the Christmas tree. And we usually watch it after opening gifts too.

Today I'm going to take you through my top 10 favorite Christmas movies. I have to watch these movies every season or it just doesn't feel like Christmas.



1. Christmas Vacation (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)

I think this one is my favorite because my dad and I watch it every year. I think I really love it to because my dad uses to decorate as crazy as Griswold. He won't staple lights to the roof but he used to decorate the whole house inside and out and the front and back yard. It looked like we lived in a gingerbread house. I definitely get my Christmas spirit from my dad.



 2. Home Alone

 I think I love Home Alone so much because I would have loved to have been Home Alone as a kid. I love to be Home Alone now. Plus the Tom and Jerry way Kevin takes out the Bandits is great! 
 


3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000 Jim Carrey version)

I know I know. Everyone says "The Cartoon is better" But I like the Jim Carrey version. Jim Carrey plays the a great Grinch.



4. The Polar Express

I'm not the biggest musical fan but I'll make an exception for The Polar Express



5. The Santa Clause 



6. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York



7. A Christmas Story



8. Elf

I actually only saw this last year but I loved it! It's been added to the "watch every year" list.



9. The Santa Clause 2



10. A Christmas Carol (2009)



It just doesn't feel like Christmas unless I watch these films. What are some of your favorite Christmas movies? What Christmas films are you watching tonight? Let me know in the comments below!





Photo Credit: Photo from pixabay.com and edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...