My Top 15 Favorite Christmas Songs + My Ultimate Christmas Playlist | Blogmas 2016 - Day 1

December 01, 2016



Happy Blogmas! I'm so excited to do Blogmas year two! Let's get this Blogmas started!

I love Christmas! And I love Christmas Music even more! I usually start listening to Christmas music in August, sometimes earlier.

This year I've been humming Christmas tunes since March. I kept myself from really singing or listening to them until July. I just love Christmas music.

I have a huge Christmas playlist. During this time of year I love to put it on shuffle when I'm cleaning or cooking or writing.

Today I thought I'd share what Christmas songs I listen to the most this time of year and my Christmas playlist I play all season long.


1. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade


2. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes


3. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey or Michael Bublé


4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee


5. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mattis or Michael Bublé


6. Winter Wonderland - Johnny Mattis or Michael Bublé


7.  Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms


8. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé


9. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole


10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra or Michael Bublé


11. Deck the Hall - Nat King Cole


12. Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard


13. Happy Christmas - John Lennon


14. White Christmas - Bing Crosby


15. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams



That's my top 15. These are the 15 songs I have to listen to durning the Christmas Season. I love these songs. They make me feel the festive spirit the most.

If you want to jam all of my favorite Christmas songs you can find My Ultimate Christmas Playlist on Spotify. This playlist missing Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade because it isn't on Spotify but all my other top 15 and so many more of my favorite Christmas songs are on it.








Photo Credit: Cover background from pexels.com. iPhone screen added by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...