Your Favorite Posts | 3 Years of ZombieGoddess Beauty

April 13, 2018


So to continue the celebration of ZombieGoddess Beauty's birthday I thought it'd be fun to create a collection of posts the readers have loved most! It's really interesting for me to see what you guys loved most. So I thought I'd also share my thoughts on these posts now. So let's get started!




#1 Lionfish and Tiger Sharks and Stingrays, Oh My! | Oh the Places You Will Go | The New Port Aquarium




This post blew up after Newport Aquarium shared it. It will probably always be my most viewed posts, as it is currently at 3,394 views. It is quite the photo heavy post. I believe it has over 50 photos.

The aquarium was beautiful. It was the first time I'd ever been to an Aquarium or Zoo type place. It was such a fun experience and I was so happy to share it.

I'm also really proud of this post because it showed a different side of my photography. I actually started with nature photography so it was really nice to finally share it here.





#2 Makeup Dupes!



This one is an oldie. But I'm not surprised it's popular. Everyone loves dupes! Who doesn't want to know about cheaper products that can Double as the real thing?




#3 Are you using Twitter correctly as a blogger? | How I Tripped My Blog Traffic w/Twitter



I wrote this post shortly after I started scheduling tweets. My numbers skyrocketed. I wanted to share my experience. I have gotten a little lazy with scheduling tweets lately but a lot of people that found me through scheduling those tweets still read my blog.

I need to get back into scheduling tweets. I need to find my balance place. I think I was scheduling too many. Not too many in the sense that I was spamming but too many for me to schedule at once. 






#4 Meet my June Advertisers



This was my first set of advertisers! It was so awesome to have advertisers for the first time. I think this one may be soo high because I promoted the crap out of it on twitter.







#5 150 Blog Post Ideas | Ideas for Every Kind of Blog



Again I'm not surprised this is in the top 10. Everyone loves some blog post ideas. We all get stuck in ruts and blog post idea posts help get those creative juices flowing.








#6 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging



This post came not long after I decided to push out the niche concept and write what I want. I decided to share what I'd learned in 2 years of blogging. It was really nice for me to write it all out.








#7 My Geek Fandoms



I really loved writing this post. I loved write about my favorite fandoms. And the Geek profile at the bottom was so fun!







#8 5 Lipsticks for Life



I was so excited when this concept poped into my head. I am addicted to lipsticks so picking 5 forever was so hard. I'm still happy with my choices but I've been buying a lot of lippies recently so I'll probably do an update of this very soon.







#9 What's in My Makeup Bag | May 2017



I'm so proud of the photos in this post! This was the first time I'd really done a post style like this. I love style of the photos and I'm so happy with how many I included!





#10 Why I'm Happy Being Single



I still stand by this statment. I really like being alone. When you are by yourself there isn't anyone to make you angry. There is no shouting or fighting. You can be calm and happy all the time. When you are alone you are in complete control of your own happiness.



I'm not surprised at this Top 10. Most of them came out when I was promoting the most and are topics that people have the most interest in, in general.

What do you think of these posts? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...