My Favorite Posts | 3 Years of ZombieGoddess Beauty

April 14, 2018


I can't believe  ZombieGoddess Beauty is 3 years old! To carry on the celebration I wanted to collect some of my favorite posts I've done! This blog has meant so much to me over the last 3 years. I have loved writing every single post. But there are some I like more than others.





#1 Alone in the Darkness



This post is actually from this year. I decided that I wanted to start opening up and talking about my mental health troubles. I want to start sharing my experience because I would have loved to read about others experiences when I was going through it. This post is the start of a mental health series here on my blog that I can't wait to continue.





#2 Hello October, Hello Autumn


I love fall and last year I was so happy it had finally come! So I started writing a Hello, Goodbye poem. I really loved the way this one turned out. Plus I got to use my one and only fall photo.






#3 This Year I'm Thankful For...


For Thanksgiving 2017 I wanted to write a little post about the things I was thankful for in 2017. I wrote about how I want to take more time to appreciate and be thankful for what I have more often. I'm really proud of the post and I'm also really proud of the photo. I had forgotten I'd taken it and found it looking through an SD card and edited the red filter.




#4 A-Z of Me


I'm in love with my whole A-Z series I started. I love the concept and what you choose for each letter says a lot about you. You can learn a lot about someone. I started with A-Z of Me then branched out to different categories like A-Z of My Favorite Characters. I'm also planning on doing a bunch more!





#5 Sesame & Honey Chicken Broccoli/Veggie Stir Fry Recipe


I'm so pleased with my first recipe post! I love the recipe and the photos for this post turned out amazing! I am so proud of it! The stir-fry is delicious and can the protein can be swapped out for just about anything!









I started this wonderful series in August of 2017. I immediately fell in love with the idea of creating a sort of log of all my lip products! I'm quite the lip product addict if you couldn't already tell so I was really excited by this idea! I'm hoping to finally post part 2 next week!









I love this post. Since writing it I really have remembered to enjoy the little things. Everytime the rain starts pouring I turn off whatever I'm listening to or watching and just listen for a moment. I savor every cup of tea I have. I have done so much drawing and creating since this post. It really helped me to savor all life's little things









This post was in the Top 10 most view posts I did yesterday but I had to mention it here! I am just so proud of the photos in this post! This was the first time I'd really done a post style like this. I love the style of the photos and I'm so happy with how many I included!






I'm super proud of my 2017 Blogmas because I actually completed it. 25 posts in 25 days. I honestly didn't know if I had it in me to do it but I pushed through and I'm really proud of the posts I created. Check out my favorites of the bunch in my Blogmas Round-up.








This post was so fun to do! It was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Jemma AKA Dorkface. It felt really good to write my little list. The goodbyes were especially fun.




This has been such an amazing 3 years and I can't wait to have 3 more! Thank you to anyone who reads this blog whether this is the first post you've read, you started reading yesterday or you've been here for years. You guys read my words means the world to me!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...