I Opened an Etsy Shop!

April 10, 2018


I'm so excited to tell you guys I opened an Etsy shop! I wanted to start selling my art and graphics so I opened I shop! ZombieGoddessShop is now official! I thought I'd take a minute to tell you guys about some of the stuff I've put in my store! Tell you the thought behind some of them and just share my favorites.




Alien Ship in the Woods Digital Watercolor Piece




I absolutely love this piece! The ship turned out so well and I love with watercolor touches! The stars were a bit if a pain but they look great! I did each little dot by hand. I really love everything but I love the moon the best! It almost looks real!






Watercolor Scales inspired by Daenerys Targaryen's Dragons




I really liked the idea of a full page scale piece. I really wanted to do a mermaid vibed piece and when I finished that I decided to do pieces styled after Dany's dragons! I sell these lovelies a 3 piece set.



DROGON







RHAEGAL






VISERION













Harry Potter Hogwarts and House Crests





I really wanted to make the Slytherin House Crest for myself and I figured why not make the rest too? Each can be sold as a single or you can get all 4 houses in a set, all 4 houses and the Hogwarts crest or House of Choice and Hogwarts in a set.




SLYTHERIN




GRYFFINDOR



RAVENCLAW




HUFFLEPUFF



HOGWARTS









Instagram Story Highlight Covers

I love making graphics! When Instagram came out with highlights and everyone started making covers. I made some for myself and quickly became addicted to making them.

So far I've made an 18 piece starter set, a 15 piece add-on set and a 15 piece travelers set! I really love them! I have also started offering custom ones!



18 PIECE STARTER SET



15 PIECE ADD-ON SET





15 PIECE TRAVELERS SET







FULL CUSTOMIZATION









Other Custom Graphic Design Services


CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN



CUSTOM HEADER DESIGN







Other Art Pieces


WATERCOLOR GALAXY SKY OVER MOUNTAINS







RICK & MORTY PORTAL FAN ART







Illustrated Quotes 


LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK




FOLLOW YOUR ARROW





MORE WATERCOLOR SCALES


















I'm currently working on social media buttons for the shop too! I'm so excited to have a shop! I've been dreaming of it for years!

I want to support more independent creators! What are your favorite shops on Etsy? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!


If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...