My Newest Beauty Addictions

April 20, 2018


I finally have some new products in my life that I'm obsessing over. And I've also found a new passion for some products I've had for awhile. I need to talk about a few products beyond just putting them in my favorites. I'm obsessing and need to talk!



I have to gush over the Smashbox Ablaze Palette! I've wanted it since it launched! I finally got it and it has lived up to everything I hoped. I am beyond obsessed with it! I love the colors so much! I am all about berries and reds! I adore the shade Nirvana! I also really love Siesta and Moccasin!

The packing is so cool and I love how compact it is! The powders are really soft and velvety and I love them! They blend and build really well. I am in love with this palette!!










I got myself a little Elf order for my birthday. I have been adoring the Mad for Matte Summer Breeze palette since the moment I opened the box! It is the all matte palette of my dreams. I would have killed for this palette a year ago. I've since started wearing shimmer but I'm still obsessed with it none the less! The purple shade may be my favorite!








I also got the Elf Chromatic Bird of Paradise Palette. It is such a fun palette! I love the pinky purple color! I have nothing like it in my collection! I can't wait to use it in a look or two. I'm definitely considering making a lookbook for this palette!








I've also been loving the Elf Matte Liquid Lip Sticks! The formula is awesome and the pigmentation is wonderful! I got the shades Vampy Violet and Red Vixen. They are so nice! I can't wait until they make more shades!






Products Mentioned:

Smashbox Ablaze Palette

Elf Mad for Matte Summer Breeze Palette

Elf Chromatic Bird of Paradise Palette

Elf Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Vampy Violet and Red Vixen





What products have you been obsessing over lately? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...