ZombieGoddess Beauty is 3!!!

April 12, 2018


Wooohooo! Today is 3 years since I started this little place! It doesn't seem like I started that long ago. And yet it seems like it was so much longer ago. I'm a vastly different person than when I started blogging and my blog is vastly different two. I only did beauty way back in the day. Now I post just about anything. Whatever interests me is what I'm posing.

I'm so proud of how this blog has grown in the past 3 years. I love how it looks. I love my photos and most importantly I love what I'm writing! I've been so happy with my content over the past year. The start of January 2017 was a huge turning point for the blog.

2017 as a whole was a big year for me and my blogging. I learned to let go of the stress about uploading on a schedule. I learned that if I need a break it is ok. 2017 was the best year my blog has had and couldn't be more proud!

I want to say a big thank you to all of you who read this blog even though I don't have a niche. I write about whatever I feel like at the moment and you guys still read it. This is truly has become my happy places because I get to write about anything and everything! Thank you!

And yes the photo is a scented candle. I can't have gluten anymore so I couldn't buy cupcakes from the store and I didn't have time to make them. I wanted a candle so I grabbed this one since it has a dessert on the front. I'm actually really proud of how it turned out. Lit candle photos are hard to take.

Anyway, to mark this occasion I'm going to be doing some recap posts over the next few days! I'm going to collect some of your favorite posts and then collect my favorite post!

I can't believe that I've been doing this for 3 years! Thank you to everyone who has been reading this blog and being supportive over on Twitter! And a big Happy Birthday to ZombieGoddess Beauty!!!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!


If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...