Monthly Favorites | July 2017

July 29, 2017



I legitimately have no idea where July when. I'm writing this on the 27th and when I realized yesterday was the 26th I thought my laptop and phone were broken. I honestly have know idea what happened and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up on Christmas morning tomorrow.

Anyway I've fallen through a wormhole and this month has disappeared but I still had a few favorites this month. So let's get into it.


BEAUTY


Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara

I haven't tested this mascara too much but I really like it so far. I was so excited to get a pre-launch sample from Ulta back in May. It came out this month. It's a little wetter than other mascaras I've used but it hasn't been a problem yet.




Benefit POREfessional Primer

I love love love this primer! It really helps with my T-zone since it can get oily. I love the way my foundation looks with this primer!




Sinful Colors Nail Color

I still only have one shade of this nail color but I adore the formula! I got this nail color for free from Influenster so I'm not a huge fan of the color but it dried really fast and lasted without chipping for almost 2 weeks.





SOO AE Purifying Black Charcoal Mask - Hydration + Moisture

I saw this mask for only $2.50 and had to grab it. I love charcoal face products! This is a Korean Beauty brand so I was really excited to try it. It is a 15-25 minute mask. I really liked it. I put it on after my shower and when I took it off it was smooth and soft and felt really nice and clean.






BOOKS

Harry Potter

It's Harry Potter month! It's Harry's b-day month and this year is the 20th anniversary of the first book's release so I've been doing all things Harry Potter all month! Including re-reading the books!





MOVIES

Harry Potter

Along with re-reading the books I've been watching the movies over and over again. I love HP so much!





TV SHOWS

Criminal Minds (Season 12)

I love this show so much and season 12 finally hit Netflix. This season was amazing! Spencer's story this season was amazing! I don't want to spoil it but it was just amazing!



The Originals (Season 4)

I love this show. The original family was my favorite on TVD so I was so excited when they got a spin-off. This season is really good and the time skip actually works really well.






OTHER

GirlsWhoBlog Blog

I finally launched the blog for my Twitter Blogging Community GirlsWhoBlog! I'm writing about blogging and having guest posts and blogger interviews! I love it so much! Check it out! girlswhoblogrt.blogspot.com



Gevalia Cappuccino Espresso K-Cups

These are amazing! They are espresso k-cups with a packet of powdered steamed milk so when you pour the brewed espresso over the powder it foams up like a latte! I've been adding vanilla and sometimes pumpkin spice to them and it is amazing! It tastes just like Starbucks!




What did you love in July? Let me know what you loved and what I should next month try in the comments down below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Cover Photo - Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 and a 18-55mm lens and edited in Photoshop bme.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Such great picks! I really want to try that primer, as so many people seem to love it!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge Criminal Minds addict - I admit it! hahaha

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...