A-Z My Favourite YouTubers

June 25, 2019



I fell in love with YouTube in 2014. I haven't gone a day without watching something on it. I rarely watch regular TV anymore. I started just by watching JennaMarbles I didn't watch her regularly at first. I didn't really know how YT worked at the time. I watched Fred and that was about it. Until 2014. 


I was watching Jenna's Photobooth Challenge for the millionth time and I saw a video in my suggested. Photobooth Challenge Tag by danisnotonfire. I clicked it and fell down the rabbit hole. I fell for Dan and Phil and have watched so many creators because of them. I discovered Zoella because of them. I haven't watched her in quite a while but she is the one that inspired me to start a blog.

Since then my subscriptions have grown and changed. A lot of the channels in my feed in 2014 aren't there anymore. Other and Dan, Phil and Jenna my tastes on YouTube have really changed.

At one point my feed was mostly UK YouTubers. Then a ton of Beautubers. Then mostly all gamers. Then I realized I wasn't watching a lot of the channels and cleaned it out from something like 170 to 65. My subscription feed has grown again. I've discovered the art side of YouTube and have been subbing to everyone I could find.

So now my Sub box is full of quite the mix of creators. Queen Jenna Marbles, King PewdiePie, a few gamers, a few brits, a few beautubers, and a lot of Artist. So let's go through my sub list and I'll see what channels I want to mention for each letter.



AmazingPhil



Baylee Jae



CrankGameplays and Chole Rose Art and CypherDen



DrawingWiffWaffles and Danisnotonfire



Emily Artful and Echo Gillette




Freyjinn




Gibi ASMR and Good Mythical Morning




Harmony Nice and Hannah Hoffman




Ingrid Nilsen and illymation 




Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita and JennaJulien Podcast




Kasey Golden and KickThePJ




LordMinion777 and Let Me Explain Studios




Markiplier and Mira Byler





Dina Norlund





Odd1sOut





PewDiePie and PrettyPastelPlease




Simply Quinoa




Rosanna Pansino and RawBeautyKristi




Safiya Nygaard and Simply Nailogical and SuperRaeDizzle




The Game Theorist and The Film Theory




UltraMarine




Cheap Lazy Vegan




CinemaWins




X33N




SomethingElseYT




ZombieGoddessxi (Self Promo, My channel just launched!)


That was so tough! I had to hunt down some of the letters. I've never done a word for a letter that wasn't the first letter of the word. But I had to for this. I don't have any N, Q, V, W or Y subs. I'd have a guess that I have over 130 at this point. Definitely, don't watch them all so I should probably have another cleanout.

What are your favourite channels? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.



**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...