My A-Z of the Harry Potter Universe

July 02, 2018


Happy Harry Potter month everyone! If you are new here, July is Harry Potter month here on ZombieGoddess Beauty. For all of July, everything I post will be Harry Potter themed to celebrate Harry's birthday! To kick things off I thought an A-Z post would be perfect! So here is what comes to my mind first when I think of Harry Potter!




Alohomora

Bertie Bott's

Crucio (Why was one of the unforgivable curses the first thing to pop into mind? What does that say about me?)

Draco

Elder Wand

Fang (Also Fred but Fang popped into my head first)

Gryffindor (Also George)

Hogwarts (Also Hermione and Hufflepuff and Harry but that is obvious)

Invisibility Cloak

Jinx

Kings Cross

Luna

McGonagall 

Nargals

Ollivander's

Padfoot and Prongs

Quibbler and Quidditch

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Three Broomsticks and Thestral

Umbridge

Voldemort

Wizard

Xenophilius Lovegood (I'm like 99.9% sure this is the only word or name in Harry Potter and yeah I may have looked it up.)

Yule Ball

Zonko's Joke Shop



That was so fun! It's really got me in the Harry Potter mood! I want to watch all the films and listen to the audiobooks and read them too if I have time! I'm so excited for Harry Potter Month!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 











Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**



Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Looooove this list! It's such a fab universe and so happy it gets a month to be celebrated! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...