Hogwarts House Pride

July 18, 2018


It seems like everyone has an option on what houses are better than others. Which houses have better qualities, which houses would be the worst to be in. Well, today I want to spread some House Positivity.


Whether you are in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Slytherin you should be proud of your house. But that can be hard sometimes. Some people like to diss houses that aren’t theirs. Some people say Hufflepuffs are too nice and that they are the “stoner” house, Ravenclaws are stuck up and think they are smarter than everyone else, Gryffindors are brave to the point of stupidity and Slytherins are nothing but Death Eaters.

Well, I've had enough. I'm proud to be a Slytherin and you should be proud of your house too. Each house is amazing in its own way and there is pride to be had in each. I'm proud to be a Slytherin because I can talk my way out of just about anything, I can think up a plan in a flash and my "cunning" makes for a great storyteller which I just happen to love doing. I have so many half written Novels.

Ravenclaws should be proud of their creativity and wit. Hufflepuffs should be proud that they are loyal friends and their patience. Yeah, that one is why I'm not a Hufflepuff. Gryffindors should be proud of their bravery to stand up for others.

Did you know there is a pride day for each house? In March every year they Hufflepuff Pride Day is March 20th, Slytherin Pride Day is March 21st, Gryffindor Pride Day is March 22nd, and Ravenclaw Pride Day is March 23rd. I think it should be June for the Anniversary of the first book release. Or July for Harry's birth month.

None the less there is a pride day for each house! How exciting! I'll definitely be dawning all my Slytherin gear every March 21st from now on!

What house are you in? What makes you proud that it is your house?

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...