Jim Dale is amazing! | You need to get the Harry Potter Audiobooks

July 13, 2018


I've never really been an audiobook person. I love the feel of a real book. Feeling the pages turn in my hand. The smell of the paper. The feeling and the sound of the binding stretching in my hands as I turn the pages. I love books. But I've had little time to read recently. And I've been dying to re-read Harry Potter. So I caved and signed up for audible and got 2 free books. 


I didn't expect to actually be able to pay attention. I didn't expect To actually like it. But I did. I think a huge part of that is thanks to Jim Dale. He does voices for everyone! And I mean everyone. They don't waver either. His McGonagall cracks me up.

Jim Dale brought even more magic into the wonderful world of Harry Potter. The Audiobooks are beyond entertaining. I listened to 4 hours straight of Sorcerer's Stone when I first downloaded it. 

Jim's voice is so nice to listen to. He is so articulate and his accent is beautiful! The voices at so fun and he really makes it so easy to keep my attention. He really brings the books to life! 

I adore the books so much! So many details and magic in those worlds. I've been so sad not have time to read as of late. I'm so happy that I've been able to pay attention to the audiobooks. I'm so excited to buy more.

If you a Harry Potter Fan I can not recommend the audiobooks enough. Such a refreshing way to re-experience the series. It felt like I was experiencing it for the first time again!

Have you listened to the Harry Potter Audiobooks? What books should I try next?

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...