L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara | First Impressions

September 18, 2017


I am so excited to try this mascara! I actually heard about it from one of you guys. I'm excited to see if it dupes the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. That is actually the comment one of you left on my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara review. One of you asked if I'd tried this mascara since it looks like a carbon copy. I was instantly interested in trying it and doing a Product VS.

I've gotten into the whole dupe debate before and about how companies will rip off one another. And while, from first impressions I think that's what happened here, no one will be getting sued. L'Oreal and Too Faced are both owned by the same parent company, Estee Lauder.

So it is very likely they copied the design and made a slightly cheaper formula. Or they may have throw TF Better Than Sex in a new bottle to make more money. A product comparison will be coming shortly but right now I want to focus on my first impressions of L'Oreal's new mascara.





The packaging is almost identical to the Too Faced mascara and the wand is slightly shaped like the TF wand. Which I'm not mad about. I love the TF wand! The TF mascara is the one that made me fall for mascara. I think that is partly do to the wand. So the wand on L'Oreal's is nice.

The formula seems really nice. It isn't really wet but it isn't dry. It isn't clumpy or watery. It forms peaks on the end of the wand when you pull it out. There is a really light scent to it, very similar to the TF mascara.

I can't wait to try and test this mascara! I'll do a full review and comparison to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara after I play with it a little more. I want to really test it out first and do a side by side all day wear test.






Have you tried L'Oreal's new Lash Paradise mascara? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below?

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon T5 and a 18-55mm lens and edited in Photoshop by me.
*This post is not sponsored*

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the comparison of the two. I am a huge fan of the too faced better than sex mascara, so I want to know if the loreal one is just as good. Can't wait to read it xxx

    Melina | www.ivefoundwaldo.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...