ColourPop Cosmetics Wishlist

September 22, 2017


I have been seeing ColourPop everywhere recently and I finally went on their website last week. Most of their products are $5 and under! I had no idea they were so affordable! I've heard amazing things about them from other bloggers.



So when products are $5 or less you can get in the mindset of "Oh it's only $5. I can get one more." So to say my list for ColourPop has gotten big is an understatement. They are so affordable it's dangerous.

When writing the beauty wishlist I posted early this month I was going to include these ColourPop products in the list. But that post was getting rather long and so I decided that doing a wishlist just for ColourPop would be the best. So without further ado here are the products I'm dying to get from ColourPop. 


The Super Shock Shadows are what first caught my eye. I saw them on Emmy's instagram and fell in love! The shade Paradox is what really caught me. I've been on the hunt for a burgundy red forever! 

After visiting the ColorPop site I saw that Paradox could be bought single or in a set with 3 other shadows. I love the other shadows in the set too! It's called Zingara Forsome Set.



The Zingara set includes 4 Super Shock shadows, Paradox, a warm satin burgundy red, Elixir, a matte terracotta, Seeker, a matte warm reddish brown and Jinxie, a soft pearlized gold. I adore them! This set is at the top of my list and will be the first thing I buy!




More on the Super Shock Shadows there are a lot of shadows I'm drying to try!




First up the shades Beverly, a matte deepened blackberry, Central Perk, a matte deep warm burgundy and Mittens, a matte plummy brown.









Next the shades Roulette, a matte true black, Summer Side, a rich red brown, and Shop, a matte deepened coral.









Next the shades, Crenshaw, a matte warm saddle brown, Summer Side again, I accidentally included it twice when editing these photos together, and Lightning Bug, a glittery golden copper.









Finally the shades, Dare, a neon purple with hot pink and violet glitter, Lace, a satin deepened violet, and Luckfully, a deep cobalt blue satin.









Now moving on to the Pressed Powder Shadows. I love the shades the pressed shadows come in too! Here are the shades at the top of my list.




These shades are, Going Steady, a matte dusty wine, Stay Golden, a matte raspberry, and Making Moves, a matte hot coral. Stay Golden is another shade I saw on Emmy's instagram! Thanks Em!









Next we have Let's Do It, a blackest black, Roundhouse, a cool black brown, and Silver Lining, a matte dusty purple. I love plumy colors! I'm all about the berries!










Next Cloud Nine, a matte plummy brown, Facet, a deep red brown, and Cute Alert, a matte deep burgundy.










Next Criss Cross, a matte brick orange, Top Notch, a matte terracotta brown, and Note To Self, a matte warm caramel.











Next, Blow Fish, a satin pale gold, Lil' Boat, a matte rich brown, and Sea Stars, a matte medium red brown.









Next, Save It for Later, a metallic amber, Wait for It, a matte hot peach, and Lucky You, a true baby pink.










And Lastly, 143, a matte deep lilac, Wake Up Call, a matte warm sand, and Rose All Day, a metallic vibrant chartreuse.










Since I want so many of the Pressed Powders I'm going to get the pan only version and get on of the ColorPop Palettes to put them all in. The Large Palette holds 24 pressed shadows!












I also want to talk about the Super Shock Pigments. I really love the brights! The shades I'm most interested in are, Hotty Totty, a bright fuchsia with hot pink glitter, Fooling Around, a bright metallic red, and Baby Talk, a matte blue red.












Next let's talk about my favorite bit of makeup Lippies! ColourPop's lip products look amazing! Let's start with the Lippie Stix. There are a bunch of shades I want to let's just into it.





First the reds, Trust Me, a matte vivid true red, Bossy, a matte classic blue red, and Julep, a crème bright red coral.










Next up, Love Life, a matte brownish brick red, Frenchie, a matte bright warm red, and Chi Chi, a  matte true orange.











Next some beautiful berries! Leather, a matte deepened violet, Party Foul, a matte rich mauve, and Sauce, a matte true dusty rose.











More Berries! Bichette, a matte deepened red, Poison, a matte brick red, and Cheers, a matte deep raspberry.















Lastly some more pinky reds. Poppin', a matte vibrant raspberry, I Heart This Lippie, a matte red fuchsia, and Trixie, a satin bright coral pink.










Next let's talk about Lip Pencils. More lippies!





First the shades, Bossy, a classic blue red, Clique, a orangey red, Frenchie, a bright warm red, and Trixie, bright coral pink.










Next some Berries, Leather, deepened violet, Are N Be, a rich mauve, and Mamacita,  a deepened blackberry. 










More berries! Lyin' King, a deepened raspberry, Bichette, a deepened red, and Ellarie, a blackened cranberry.












Lastly, Poison, a brick red, Bad Habit, a true berry, and I Heart This Pencil, a red fuchsia.








Next let's talk about brows! I'm in desperate need of brow products. ColourPop has pencils and gel. First let's talk about the Precision Brow Colour. Since I can't see them to color match I want a could different shades.





Dope Taupe, a soft taupe, Bangin' Brunette, a true brunette brown, and Black N' Brown, a deep blackened brown. I think Bangin' Brunette is the best option for me with my natural hair but Black N' Brown might look better when I have my hair dyed crazy colors.












Now brow pencils. ColourPop has two different brow pencils. First let's talk about the precision brow pencils. The shades have the same names and descriptions as the brow creams. Dope Taupe, a soft taupe, and Bangin' Brunette, a true brunette brown. I'm leaving out Black N' Brown because it looked more black in the pencil.









These are the Brow Boss Pencils. The Shades Light Brown, recommended for Dark Blonde to Medium Brown hair and Dark Brown, recommended for Medium Brown to Black hair.








Finally let's talk about eye liner. The Creme Gel Liner in Swerve, a true onyx black. And the Creme Gel Color in Swerve. I'm not one for colored liner unless I'm doing a special look so I'm only wanting the black shade for now.











PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

ColourPop Super Shock Foursome in Zingara - $18

ColourPop Super Shock Shadows - $5

ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadows - $4 (pan only) $5 Compact Price

ColourPop Large Palette - $10


ColourPop Super Shock Pigments - $5

ColourPop Lippie Stix - $5

ColourPop Lip Pencils - $5

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipsticks - $6

ColourPop Precision Brow Colour - $6



ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil - $5 

ColourPop Brow Boss Pencils - $5

ColourPop Cream Gel Liner - $5

ColourPop Cream Gel Colour - $6






These products look amazing! I can't wait to start my ColourPop collection! Have you tried ColourPop? What did you think? What should I expect? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit:  All Photos from brands colourpop.com All rights to ColourPop.
**This post is not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I would probably have no use of these as a guy, but I’ll surely recommend these to some friends who would love these awesome lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...