I Love Sweater Weather

September 20, 2017


Autumn is my favorite time of year! The weather, the fashion, the makeup, the drinks and food, the atmosphere, halloween! What's not to love? Summer is finally over and colder weather is on the horizon!


I wrote a post all about why I hate Summer and now that Autumn is here I can write a post all about my favorite season! Here are all the reasons I love Autumn!




1. The weather

It's cooler. The heat kills me in the summer! I live with the AC 24/7 until the weather gets colder. I like to live in a meat locker all year around. I'd much rather be cold than really hot. I just love the crisp in the air in Autumn.







2. The fashion

Plaid button ups. Skinny jeans. Beanies. Boots. Light adorable jackets. Sweaters. Maybe a scarf or some gloves. I love it all so much! Fall fashion is my favorite! I also love sporting some halloween graphic tees.







3. The makeup

I adore berry lips like no other! I wear them year around but I love them even more in Fall! I also love gold eyes and the lighter bronzer! So funky Halloween themed eyeshadow looks are fun too! I also really love black and berry nails!







4. The drinks and food

Apple and cinnamon and pumpkin spice! I love apple and cinnamon and the pumpkin spice is the only thing I like about pumpkin pie. I love a good PSL and apple dumpling! I love coffee and tea and all the hot drinks! This season is perfect for walking around with hot drinks!






5. The leaves

I love nature and autumn is my favorite! The leaves changing is my favorite thing! I look forward to it all year! I love the reds and oranges. Even the yellows aren't bad. It's all so beautiful! And I love the crunch of freshly fallen leaves under my boots!






6. The bare trees

I love the look of all the leaves on the trees but I also love the look of bare trees. It really gives a halloween feel to late October.






7. Halloween

I love halloween! I always have! My mom used to decorate the whole house when I was a kid. My sister and I are planning on doing so DIY decor this weekend and I'm so excited!






8. The rain

I love storms. I have since I was a kid. I used to sit on my Aunt's screen porch and watch the rain and lightening and listen to the thunder and wind. I love the smell right before and right after it rains too!







9. Death to all bugs

The bugs are dying! Being eaten alive every time I step outside is almost over until Spring! The few sweet bug-free months start now!







10. TV is back!

Fall is TV season! Everything comes back in September and October! Autumn means new episodes of great shows!










I just love Autumn! I'm so glad it's here! I wish it could last longer! I love winter too! I just love the cold weather.

How do you feel about autumn? What do you love about it? What do you hate about it? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...