Oh the Places You Will Go | My Travel Bucket List

September 16, 2017


I dream of traveling the world. I want to see everything I can. So being a huge fan of bucket lists I compiled the places I want to Travel to the most! I'd like to complete this list by 35! Places with a line through them means I've gone to them. I'll write posts and link to them as I cross things off!



I have only ever traveled to places in the US. And I've never left the East coast. I've never been farther north than Buffalo NY, farther south than South Carolina or farther west than Indiana.

I want to see all of the US (Visit all 50 states is on my 35 Before 35) the the rest of the world too. I'd love to step foot on all 7 continents but I think Antarctica is a long shot. I can get the other 6 though. Here are the places I want to visit most in the world!  



  1. NYC (NY USA)

  2. Paris (France)

  3.Tokyo (Japan)

  4. London (England, UK)

  5. Ireland

  6. Scotland

  7. Canada

  8. Italy

  9. Las Vegas (NV USA)

10.Chicago (IL USA)

11Alaska (For the Northern Lights)

12. Hong Kong (China)

13. Los Angeles (CA, USA) 

14Seoul (South Korea)

15. Germany

16. Sweden

17. Iceland

18. South Africa

19. Hawaii

20. Australia

21. New Zealand

22. Dubai




I am so happy I made this list! I was inspired to write it while writing my 35 Before 35 list. I wanted to include places I want to travel but didn't want to take up a lot of spots so I made my travel list. Making my 35 list also inspired my Photography Bucket List.

Where are some places you want to travel? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo from taken by me with a Canon T5 and a 18-55mm lens and edited in Photoshop by me.
*This post is not sponsored*

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great list, and I really hope you get to travel to them all!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...