What's In My Makeup Bag | May 2017

May 12, 2017


I can't believe it's May. This year is going by so fast! I'm pretty sure my brain has lost complete track of time. I was looking for a particular YouTube video the other and I was convinced it was uploaded in August or September of last year. Turns out it was uploaded in February of this year. My sense of time is all out of whack.

I was looking through my makeup bag this morning and switched some things out since the last time I showed you so I figured it's time to update you all on what is in my makeup. It doesn't feel like 3 months since I uploaded my last WIMMB in February.


THE BAG




Still the same bag as last time even though what's in it has changed. I really love this bag. It has enough room for products and brushes.









FACE


For foundation I have Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I love this foundation! It applies evenly and has great coverage! It can look a little wear a little patchy without primer.

I always keep Benefit The Porefessional Primer in my bag but I always forget to apply it. I think I'm going to have to write "PRIMER FIRST" on my foundation in Sharpie.







I have 2 different concealers in my bag at the moment. First up, my favorite Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  It is smooth and creamy and covers great! 

I also have Maybelline Age Rewind in my bag. I just got it after hearing so many people talk about it. I just had to try it. I've only used it a few times but I like it so far.

 I recently broke my favorite powder in a million pieces while traveling, so I currently only have  Maybelline Better Skin Powder in my bag. I really like it though. I got it for free and really like it so far.










CHEEKS

I currently have 1 blush and 2 bronzers in my bag. For blush I have Tarte Amazon Clay 12 Hour Blush. I got it as a Sephora Rewards B-day gift and I've over the moon with it!









For bronzer I have Urban Decay Beached Bronzer and  Maybelline Better Skin Powder. I really love them both. They are warm toned without being orange. They are smooth and apply nicely.











EYES

I currently have 2 eyeliners and 1 mascara in my bag. The mascara is my all time favorite Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. It's the mascara that make me love mascara. I just adore it. I did a review for it recently with lash swatches. You can check that out here if you'd like.







For my liner I have Marc Jacobs Gel Highliner and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Liner. I adore them both. I really need to sharpen the UD liner but I can't get any sharpeners to work. That's why I love that the Marc Jacobs one is a twist up.












PALETTES

The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette never leaves my bag. I use it for eyes and brows. I love the colors and the powders are soft and apply beautifully.






I also recently put the LORAC Pro TO Go Palette back in my bag. I swatched it to review it and it was the first time I used the shadows. I fell in love with them. They were so pretty!













LIPS

I always have more lip products than anything others in my bag. I'm am 100% a lip product addict!







Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 never leaves my bag. I also have the shade 109 in my bag. It's a pretty muted coral.

I also always keep MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo in my bag. It's such a beautiful classic red! I also have MAC Matte Lipstick in Tropic Tonic. It's a bright coral pink.

I adore the Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks so much! I have 3 shades in my bag right now. Bad Blood, 714 and Blackmail. Bad Blood is a blood red, 714 is a classic red and Blackmail is such a beautiful deep berry purple!




I also love the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner. I have a few shades but I currently only have blackmail in my bag. It's so pretty!

I also have a LORAC Pro Matte Lip Color crayon. I have the shade mulberry. It's from a limited edition Christmas set. It is such a pretty berry! But it's a little dry so I have to top it with Rimmel 107 but I really love the way it looks.

The last lip product I have in my bag right now is NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. It's a pretty classic red.






BRUSHES













Products Mentioned:

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Benefit The Porefessional Primer

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder

Tarte Amazon Clay Bronzer  

 Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette 

LORAC Pro To Go Palette

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

RimmeLondon Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss



MAC Retro Matte Lipstick

MAC Matte Lipstick

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil

LORAC Pro Matte Lip Color

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil








So that is what is currently in my makeup bag! These are the products I am loving right now! What products are in your favorites list right now? What are the products you are using the most at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 



    


Photo Credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post is not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...