The Blogger TAG - Part 2

May 02, 2017



Happy May everyone! Today I bring you a sort of part 2 to The Blogger Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Howling Wolfheart to do The Blogger Tag. Some of you may remember I did Blogger tag in back in January. In that one I took a bunch of questions I've seen online and made my own tag. Since the questions are different I decided to do this as a part 2!

You can read Kitten's answers to the tag here

I also did the Beauty Blogger Tag about 2 weeks ago. Those questions were more beauty based but you can check that out if you would like.

Now onto the tag! 



1. How long have you've been blogging and why did you start?

My blog just had it's 2nd birthday in April!

I started blogging because I was reading Zoella and Tanya Burr's blogs and watching their YT channels and I fell in love with makeup and the whole beauty blogging/vlogging world. I wanted to get involved and share my thoughts and feeling about makeup with the world. 

Now I share everything from new products I've just discovered to what video game I played this week.




2. Is this current blog your first blog?

Yes this blog is my first. I have gone through a few name changes but it has always been the same blog.




3. What would you categorize your blog as?

A little of everything honestly. I have in my twitter bio and my blog's twitter bio Beauty, Geeky, & Lifestyle blog. I blog about what I love and what is happening in my life. I love makeup and video games and I love trying new recipes and traveling. So keep an eye out for some recipe posts in the future!




4. Is it still the same kind of blog as when you first started?

Yes and no. I still post a ton of beauty but back then I only posted beauty. As I said in question 1 I've grow to blog about my favorite games and things happening in my life. I've never been able to keep a journal in my life but my blog has kind of become my journal.




5. Top 3 things about being a blogger!

Number 1. I love writing and putting it out into the universe. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when I see people reading and enjoying my posts.

Number 2. Meeting other bloggers and blog readers. It is so nice to have a little chat with other bloggers on twitter. Everyone I've talked to has been so nice!

Number 3. Like I said before I've never been able to keep a journal. I've never stuck to it. This blog has sort of become like a journal and I really like that. It's a great way to keep all of my memories in one place.



6. What is your favorite kind of post to write?

I really love writing everything! But if your force me to pick just one I'd have to say that I love writing about topics I'm really passionate about. When I go on and on about a video game or my favorite lipstick is really fun too but I really loved writing my Knowing Your Limits post and I think I want to do more like it.



7. What is the hardest post you have ever written and published?

The post that took the longest is probably Beauty Basics - What are these products for. And it might have slightly drove me insane. But it wasn't hard because I was afraid of what people might think or how it would be received. It was hard in the sense of "This is so hard because it so damn long! I'm never going to finish!"

The hardest post emotionally is probably the Knowing Your Limits post I did a few weeks ago. I loved writing it but it was a hard decision to stop uploading daily. I felt like I was letting my readers and myself down. 

I guess since that was the hardest I need to open up to your guys more. I haven't really done any really emotional posts.



8. Tag 3 (or more) lovely bloggers!

Since she tagged Tania & Jemma I won't be tagging them like I usually would. I'm tagging Claire, Gemma, and Alice. (Heads up gals for me this is a part 2 since I've done a blogger tag before but it is actually just The Blogger Tag.)









The Questions:

1. How long have you've been blogging and why did you start?

2. Is this current blog your first blog?

3. What would you categorize your blog as?

4. Is it still the same kind of blog as when you first started?

5.Top 3 things about being a blogger!

6. What is your favorite kind of post to write?

7. What is the hardest post you have ever written and published?

8. Tag 3 (or more) lovely bloggers!








That was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the questions! Would you guys want to see some more serious posts from me? Let me know!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me.






Photo credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored.**

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this reminds me that Kitten tagged me to do this!! Love your answers - what was one of the original blog names, I'm curious?? :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tweeted this to you but now that my reply button is working I'll reply here too incase anyone else wants to know.

      I originally named my YouTube channel Cassie Hampson TV so I named my blog the same thing. I dropped the TV quickly thereafter since TV in the name didn't make sense for a blog, then I renamed my YT channel ZombieGoddessxi to go with my gamertag since I wanted to upload gaming content. I renamed my blog to match and added beauty since it was my only focus at the time. And thus ZombieGoddess Beauty was born.


      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. Loving your answers! It's so much fun reading answers from the blogger (since their view on their own blog is sometimes so different from a reader ^^)
    Saved your Blogger Tag and planning on getting it up in a future post :)
    xo Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tagging me! I really enjoyed it! When you do the tag tag me on Twitter so I an read it! And/or leave a link on the post! I'd love to read it!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...