Ulta Birthday Gift - 2017 2nd Quarter

May 18, 2017



I love beauty reward programs! Coupons, exclusive deals and birthday gifts! Sephora does same gift for the whole year but Ulta changed their gift every 3 months. I did a post in February about Ulta's first quarter gift and sephora's 2017 gifts.  

My mom got this quarter's gift and gave it to me. I was so excited to see that it was the new Lancome Mascara as a pre-release sample! This mascara is coming to Ulta in July. I'm so excited to try it before launch!







As I said the gift this quarter is a deluxe mini of the new Lancome Mon Sieur Big Mascara. It is coming to Ulta in July.

I haven't test this mascara yet but I like the design of the wand. It looks wetter than other mascara I've tried. I'm not sure if that will be a good thing or a bad thing.









I started getting into mascara because of Ulta. They give away to free minis in 2 months. I've really loved mascara since then.

I can't wait to try this mascara! I will be doing a review in July when it comes out! I can't wait! I really hope this mascara is great!

Have gotten Ulta gift for this quarter? What did you think? Do you want to try this mascara when it comes out? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post is not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...