You Showed Me the Universe and the End of Time | The 10th Doctor

June 28, 2018


You were the Doctor who made me truly fall in love with Time Lords. 9 introduced me to your world and you showed me more than I could have hoped for. 

We jumped in your little blue box and you whisked me away to the stars. You are the happy Doctor. Even if it was only for a little while. Your joy with Rose sealed my love for you and your blue box.

You are our baby in a trench coat. You the last of the Time Lords. The man who will never forget. You are not alone Doctor. You will never be alone. 

You touched into your darkest and showed us why you always need a companion. You showed how awful the Time Lords can be. 

Our hearts broke with you at Bad Wolf Bay. And again when you had to lock away Donna’s mind and let her go. We cried with at the End of Time when he knocked 4 times. You broke our hearts with just 4 little words. Because we felt that with you. You spoke for all of us when you said “I don’t wanna go”

You were my Doctor and I treasure the time I had with you. Doctor, I have a question for you. Do you have one for adventure in you? For us would you please, grab my hand Doctor. Allons-y


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...