Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

January 29, 2016


Today I thought it would be fun to do a would you rather. Of course it’s going to be a beauty edition. I came up with a few questions. I found most of them from different beauty would you rather posts all over the place.
Would you rather isn’t really a tag but I am going to “tag” my sister? You can find her YouTube Channel here. And I’d love to hear your answers in the comments below.
So let’s get started.



Would you rather…


Always wear dark nail polish or always wear light/bright nail polish?
I love both but one forever I would probably have to go with darks. I love greys, berries and black nails!



Only shop at MAC or only shop at Sephora?
Sephora. I love MAC but I can get some many brands at Sephora. I absolutely adore MAC. They are my favorite high-end brand at the moment but I have to go with Sephora for the brands.  



Give up your favorite lippie or give of your favorite eye product?

Eye product! No one is taking my lippies!



Never cut your hair again or never dye it again?

I hate my hair being really long but I dye it too often to never dye it again. At the moment I’m not the biggest fan of my natural brown color so I dye my hair so never cut it again.



Only wear eye makeup of only wear skin makeup?

Only wear skin makeup. I don’t wear that much eye makeup right now so that one is pretty easy. But the question is can I still wear my lippies?



Cut off all of your hair or never cut it again?

I’ve actually been thinking about cutting it really short. I might go to just my collar bone then shorter later but I would definitely cut it all if faced with this choice. My hair is so thick that if I don’t cut it and layer I would die of heat stroke.



Only wear nude lips or only wear red lips?

RED! I have tons of lippies but only one is nude. I am all about reds and berry reds. I love them!



Always fill your brows like “sharpie brows” or never fill them again?

I always do natural brows so I would have to go with never fill them again. I just couldn’t do sharpie brows. I prefer natural looking brows.




That was a little shorter than I thought it would be but I want to get it up. I’ve been visiting with my dad hence the late upload. I’m writing a post for Sunday right after this so I can get back on track.
That was a fun set of little questions. I’d love to know your answers! Let me know what you would do in the comments below!
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed!If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me






Photo: Cover - Background from unsplash.com and edited by me

1 comment:

  1. Would you rather…

    Always wear dark nail polish or always wear light/bright nail polish?

    Only shop at MAC or only shop at Sephora?

    Give up your favorite lippie or give of your favorite eye product?

    Never cut your hair again or never dye it again?

    Only wear eye makeup of only wear skin makeup?

    Cut off all of your hair or never cut it again?

    Only wear nude lips or only wear red lips?

    Always fill your brows like “sharpie brows” or never fill them again?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...