Beauty Tips & Tricks - Part 3

January 20, 2016

It’s time for another Beauty Tips & Tricks. I’ve done 2 before this. You can find them here. Today I’ve got a few more tips to share. Keep in might that these are just tips to help with makeup and other beauty things.
So let’s get started!



1.) Perfect Match Concealer

Try to find a concealer that matches you skin to near perfect. If you’re in a hurry you can just pop some concealer under your, on any spots, and on your eye lids and then you’re out the door. I always put concealer on my lids if I’m not doing shadow to make me look more awake.



2.) Q-Tips are a girl’s new best friend

Q-tips are great for cleaning up lip lines and for getting that run way eye liner or mascara.



3.) Hot Water is a fresh manicure’s worst enemy

If you’re doing your nails at home, make sure not to shower directly after your nails are done. The hot water will make the polish separate faster than normal and will make your new manicure chip 2x as fast.


4.) Foundation Helpers

4.1) Color match foundation to your neck not the back or your hand. You hand is surprisingly darker and will throw off your perfect match.

4.2) If you can decide between 2 shades go with the lighter of your choices. It’s easier to darken a foundation with a little powder than to lighten one up.



I know I didn’t have many tips this time but I really wanted to do a new one of these since it’s been so long since my last one.
I hope you enjoyed. Let me know some of your favorite beauty tips and tricks in the comments below.
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. Much Love!





Disclaimer: I AM NOT a professional makeup artist. You could say I am a self-taught makeup artist as I have taught myself a lot through trial and error and playing with makeup. I have researched a lot of things on makeup over the past few years. I’m not claiming to know everything but I think I’ve got the basics down and want to make learning them easier for anyone just starting to get into makeup. I am not a newbie anymore but I’m not makeup vet either.  
Photo Credit: background image from pixabay.com and edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...