Monthly Favorites | December 2015

January 07, 2016


I can’t believe it’s January 2016! 2015 flew by! It seems like I started this blog yesterday. It will be a year in April. I planned on doing a new year’s post on the first but I got a plague on the 21st of December so the last 2 weeks haven’t been very productive. 

I'm so happy to finally be writing again and can’t wait to have my first full year of writing this blog. I can’t wait to see where it goes over the next year.

Anyway on to my December Favorites. There are only 2 beauty favorites this month. I just didn’t really try any new products. There aren’t too many favorites in general but I wanted to share with I loved this month with all of you!
  
So let’s get started.

Beauty

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

Ruby Woo is such a beautiful shade! It was perfect for Christmas! I really love MAC lipsticks! They are soft and creamy and smooth. They don’t dry out my lips and after about 10 minutes I had no transfer. I love them!!!



NYX Matte Blush Singles in Peach

I love these blushes. They go on so beautifully and they blend and apply so easily. I love the shade Peach for time of year. It’s that perfect rosy pink perfect for the cold days to give you beautiful rosy cheeks.



TV Shows

American Horror Story

I could never really get into this show before but after binge watching the first 10 episodes of season 5 with my cousin I had binge watched the rest of the series. I fell in love with it! Season 5 is the best season yet! And Evan Peters is doing such an amazing job! He has been amazing in every season but he has been outstanding this season! I don’t know why it took me until now to get into it but now I’m hooked.



Movies

The Fault in Our Stars

I read the book in one day. I finally got to see the movie this month. I got it for Christmas. It was so amazing! It was such a great representation of the book! I loved it! The acting with wonderful and screenplay did the book justice. It was a great film. I think it would be a hit with anyone whether you read the book or not. It was a beautiful movie.



Random

Yankee Candle Gingerbread Maple Candle

I love this candle! It smells just like it sounds and it is absolutely amazing! I wanted to eat it, it smells so good. I think it is one of the best Christmas Scents they have. Right behind Christmas Cookie. I’m a sucker for Vanilla candles.


 Alright guys, that’s about it. A lot shorter than most of my favorites posts, but between Christmas, preparing for Christmas, family visiting, and getting sick I’m surprised I had anything to put into my favorites at all.

I can’t wait to see where this blog goes this year. I hope you all join me for the ride. I hope you all are having a happy new year and may the rest of your year be the best of your life. 2015 was the best year of mine so far. I’m going to make sure 2016 is even better.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me. I can’t wait for this next year of blog posts! Happy New Year Everyone! Much Love!





Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Everything in this post was purchased by myself or I received it as a gift. I was not paid to talk about any brands mentioned in this post. Anything mentioned in this post were things I genuinely loved this month and wanted to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...