Monthly Favorites | January 2016

February 04, 2016

So it’s time again for monthly favorites! I can’t believe I’m already doing my first favorites for 2016! Wasn’t it Christmas yesterday?
I spent most of January sick so there aren’t many favorites this month.



Beauty

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer
I’ve had this concealer in my drawer forever and I finally tried it this month and I love it! The shade 230 Light/Medium matches me perfectly! I just wish there was a different applicator than a brush on the end of the tube. I love the concealer it gave medium coverage and did seem to “change to match my skin” a little bit. It felt light and smooth and stayed put all day. I really love this concealer for spots and under eyes. Just wish there was a different applicator.



H20 Plus Spa Sea Moss and Black Sand Body Scrub

I got this body scrub on sale at Ulta in December and tried it this month. I love it! The black sand gently exfoliates the skin and the added vitamin E moisturizes. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.




TV Shows

Z Nation

This show is like a normal zombie movie or show. It can get a little “stupid” at times but that’s the show comedic relief. The show is about a group of people trying to get Murphy to a CDC lab. Murphy has the only know zombie virus vaccine in his system and has survived 8 zombie bites. The group travels from upstate New York to a CDC lab in California.
The show’s second season just ended and landed on Netflix. I binge watched all 13 episodes in one night. I love it! It gets a little weird and sometimes it seasons stupid but it’s a pretty good show.





Video Games

Nintendo 3DS XL

I know I’m a little late to the party but I finally got a portable gaming system. Not gonna lie I only got this system for Mario and Zelda. Nintendo started remastering old N64 games for DS so I decided to get on and replay some old favorites. And some of the new Mario and Zelda stuff they are coming out with. I really like the system. I haven’t had one since the DS Lite so I love the addition of a joy stick. I just wish Nintendo would make some games for older players. Out of all their games I only want to play like 6. Most of the games are for 8-12 year olds.



Super Mario 3D Land

I’ve played 3 out of the 8 worlds in this game so far and really love it! It’s pretty easy but also a lot of fun! It reminds me a lot of the original Mario 8bit games. It’s a pretty simple game but it’s still fun.




So that’s it for this month. Like I said not many favorites this month.
In the comments below let me know what you loved this month! I’m always look for new beauty things to try and new TV and tech to check out!
Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me




Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Everything in this post was purchased by myself or I received it as a gift. I was not paid to talk about any brands mentioned in this post. Anything mentioned in this post were things I genuinely loved this month and wanted to share with you all.

Photo Credit: Background image from pixabay.com and edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...