I Heart Drugstore Makeup TAG

February 19, 2016


Today I decided to do another beauty tag blast from the past. The I Heart Drugstore Makeup TAG! Which is a completely true statement.
I know that everyone did this like 2 years ago but it seems like such a fun tag. I’m going to tag the only other person I know that hasn’t done this, my sister.
I’d love to know what your answers are! You can find a copy of the questions in the comments below.

So let’s get started!



1.) What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
NYX or Rimmel London. But I also really love Maybelline.


2.) What is your favorite face, cheek, eye or lip products?
Lip products!


3.) Least favorite product?
Highlighters. I don’t really like shimmer and shine so highlighters just aren’t my thing.


4.) What is the best makeup bargain?
elf is a pretty great all around. $3 brushes. And their foundation is $6 but it has a pump. Most drugstore brands don’t have pumps so that’s a big win.


5.) What is your favorite underdog product? (Something gets over looked.)
Revlon Matte Lip Balm Crayons. They were hyped the first month or so when they were first released but after that I don’t hear many people talk about them now. I love them. They have great pigment are truly matte and are not drying.


6.) A drugstore product that is overpriced?
NYX Angel Primer. It’s $12. When compared to high-end isn’t too bad but compared to NYX and other brands like it, the price is a little high.


7.) You best drugstore dupe(s)?
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Liner is a perfect dupe for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Liner. I’ve done a whole list of my favorite Makeup Dupes.


8.) Drugstore product that isn’t worth the hype?
NYX Dark Circle Concealer. I like it but it’s very dry. If I don’t apply a moisturizer and primer first when I apply the concealer on my forehead it makes it look so dry. My chin, cheeks, and any spots look so dry. It covers well but it’s very drying.



So glad I finally did the I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag! I really do love drugstore makeup! Just because it cost less doesn’t mean is made cheap or isn’t as good as high-end brands.
Let me know your answers in the comments below! I’ll also love  to know, What is your favorite drugstore lip product?
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. Much Love!





Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Products mentioned in this post was received it as a gift or I purchased myself. I was not paid to talk about anything mentioned in this post. All products mentioned in this post are things I genuinely love and wanted to share with you all.

Photo Credit: Taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 and a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop

1 comment:

  1. The Questions:

    1.) What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
    2.) What is your favorite face, cheek, eye or lip products?
    3.) Least favorite product?
    4.) What is the best makeup bargain?
    5.) What is your favorite underdog product? (Something gets over looked.)
    6.) A drugstore product that is overpriced?
    7.) You best drugstore dupe(s)?
    8.) Drugstore product that isn’t worth the hype?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...