Autumn Bucket List 2019

August 27, 2019


As far as I'm concerned it is already fall. So it's time for me to get started on my fall bucket list for this year. I love having seasonal bucket lists. I said this in 2017 but they really do help me enjoy the season to the fullest. And since Autumn is my favourite season I make one every year. So let's kick off Autumn 2019, shall we?





1. Take all the Fall Photos

2. Make my own Decor (All the fun DIYs!)

3. Make S'mores!

4. Go to a fall festival

5. Go to a Halloween festival

6. Pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch

7. Carve Pumpkins

8. Have a bonfire

9. Swatch a sports game with a Tailgate feast

10. Write Scary Stories

11. Make all the cinnamon things

12. Try new "Fall" recipes

13. Go on a Hayride

14. Learn to knit

15. Go Apple Picking

16. Have a Harry Potter Marathon

17. Roast Pumpkin Seeds

18. Make Fall inspired art!

19. Have a Marvel Movie Marathon!

20. Finish a few good books

21. Play Outlast again

22. Make my own Halloween Costume

23. Enjoy the Nature changes of Fall

24. Halloween Movie Marathon

25. Make Chili

26. Try new crockpot recipes

27. Have fun with Halloween makeup

28. Crunch all the leaves

29. Binge American Horror Story

30. Make Caramel Apples and Caramel Corn



I'm so excited for this season! It's the best 4 months of the year and I'm going to make this the best fall yet! What are you doing this fall? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I wonder, why haven't I thought about that before? This is really good when you have a list of things which you want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...