My Life, My Loves, My Passions | Where the content of ZombieGoddessBeauty is going

January 30, 2019


In 2017 I decided to start writing about whatever I wanted. I didn't want to limit myself to just makeup. Makeup was a passion of mine for sure, but it wasn't all I wanted to write about. I actually started to lose passion for it. So I had to sprinkle in some more stuff.


But I never really went through what the loves and passions I'd be adding to the blog. I just said "lifestyle" and "geeky." I never really when into details. So today I want too. So this is kind of a get to know sort of posts as well as a what to expect from my blog from here on out.

I think the first place to start is obviously makeup. Without my makeup addiction won't have my blog. My favourite products are definitely lippies. I love berry and purple and red tones the most. I also adore golds and browns. Fall is my aesthetic.

Speaking of colours, art is a massive passion of mine. I've always been a doodler but in the last few years, I dived into all types of art. Digital art is my favourite but I also love painting with acrylics and doodling and sketching. I also like watering down acrylics to make watercolour.

I recently started watching EchoIsWeird and she has inspired to dive into more physical art using a pencil to create a base and then use a fine-liner to outline then erasing the pencil. She's also inspired me to start playing with character art. I typically do object art like the moon, alien ships, mermaid scales, mountains, space doodles and so on. But I've been loving Echo's original characters videos and it really makes me what to get into characters.

Bouncing off of characters, I love love love creative writing and storytelling! I've been slowly writing a novel that I will finish this year damnit! I like the idea of writing more short stories and posting my favourites here. I also want to post a couple of the first chapters of my book when it's finished.


One of my newest passions is Wicca. I discovered Harmony Nice through YouTube and fell in love with her Wicca videos. I've always been drawn to nature and spirits and divination and crystals and the occult in general. I when as a witch for Halloween when I was a kid for 5 years in a row. Being a Wiccan has always been my destiny! In all seriousness I love Wicca and I want to start sharing my journey with Wicca here on my blog to look back on.

I love the bonds that Wiccans have with nature! I'm so excited to study more and connect with the things that give us life.


Since getting diagnosed as a Celiac I've had to cook all my meals. It's kind of made me lose my love for cooking and baking a bit. I want to get back to that love this year and share some of my favourite recipes with you guys. I love twisting and tweaking recipes and making my own! So I have a lot to share! From cooking to baking I could probably fill a cookbook.

Keeping to the lifestyle theme I really want to do so fashion posts. I have really gotten more and more into fashion in 2018 and I want to start doing fashion stuff here. I used to just wear what I thought was cute but this last year I got really into piecing together outfits and styles and I've become addicted to pinning fashion photos. I really want to do some flat lays of fashion photos.

I also really want to document more DIY projects! I want to get back to making more things and sharing them. I love seeing DIYs on Pinterest and I need to get creative again! I really want to make stuff with moons and a flower crown and stuff for my Wicca practices. I want to make my Pinterest dreams a reality!


I also want to write more about Pop Culture. I know I've done some but I want to go broader and do more than Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I always mean to and the posts get pushed. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to write about Doctor Who and Harry Potter and Supernatural and Zelda and superheroes and villains and Netflix recommendations and video games.

I want to talk more about my Etsy Store and my creative process for it. I really do love and it is a passion project for me. I want to share my work. It brings me joy and I want to share it.

I want to talk about how much I love the occult. I want to write about hauntings and the way stories of magical creatures have changed over the years. I want to share my ghostly experiences.

I want to do gallery posts of my photography and my cat. I want to share funny stories about Salem and share my artsy shots of fall leaves and beautiful buildings.


2019 will a good year for content on this blog. 2018 was a little slow and this year hasn't started off much better but it's time I change that and get back to blogging!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...