Hello 2019! | My Goals for the New Year

January 03, 2019


Hello 2019! Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe 2018 has already come and gone! It was a bit of an on/off year for me. I had a really slow blogging year and my procrastination was at it's highest. I'm so excited for a new year of content! I've worked out a new schedule and I'm so excited to focus on blogging again.


Before I start going on about goals and such I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog list last year. I know I didn't upload as much in 2018 but I really appreciate all the comments and everyone's support on Twitter. It means so much to me!

I really want to dive into the diary entries more this year. And do more DIYs and recipes. I, of course, want to keep doing beauty posts. I want to do more fashion too. I really want to launch a YouTube channel to go along with my blog posts. I also really want to make some Jenna Marbles style fuckery too.

This year I really want to focus on a good balance between blogging and Etsy and YouTube. I've been making a bullet journal and I'm so excited to have a completely custom planner.

I'm planning blog content now. So what do you guys what to see from me this year? 

Anyway, let's talk about the goals.


1. Uploaded to my blog regularly again

I'm aiming for a new post every 2 days. I'm excited to make it happen!





2. Hit 100 Sales on Etsy

I started my Etsy Store in March last year. I've made 62 sales as of writing this. I really want to make it to 100 within my first year.




3. Finish my damn novel

I made this goal every year and get busy with other things. I have set a whole day aside every week in my work schedule to get it done.




4. Start my YouTube Channel

Like I said I really want to start my YouTube channel. I want to do beauty and style and recipes and DIYs and maybe some gaming and some Jenna Marbles style fuckery.




5. Keep to a Skincare Routine

I suck at keeping up with my skincare. I've added each step but night and day into my bullet journal habit trackers. That should really push me to do it.




6. Eat Better

I've been really tired recently so I've been living off the gluten-free freezer section and boxed stuff. I also have never really been on a breakfast, lunch and dinner schedule. When I was a kid I never wanted to eat breakfast and when I got old enough to start feeding myself I got into the habit of eating junk food and one meal that was usually from a box.

I've added all 3 meals to my habit tracker and I'm going to do meal prep next week.




7. Workout regularly

Like my skincare, I can never stick to a workout routine. I do a half-assed yoga "workout" like once a week. 




8. Drink more water

I have never drunk as much water in a day as I should. I lived off soda as a teen and now I drink almost nothing but coffee and tea.




9. Create more art

I love drawing and painting and making things. I want to do more of it this year.





10. Read more/Listen to more audiobooks

I love fiction but I've been in a slump not reading. I've made a plan to read 1-3 chapters of a book every night before bed. I might only read 12-15 books this year but that's more than the 0 I read in 2018.




11. Start Baking Again

I love baking but I've been really tired this year and haven't baked much. I really want to start a series on my blog where I put Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking 1-to-1 Flour to the test and try it in a bunch of all-purpose flour recipes and see how it does. I love sweets and I want to start making them again.




Those are the things that I want to do in 2019. What are your goals for the new year? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I managed to do the water goal last year - and now I maybe have a fizzy drink once a month, but otherwise it's all water now days! Best of luck with the goals! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...