The Halloween Tag 2

October 14, 2018


"This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!" That song has been on a constant loop in my brain since September 1st. Halloween is right on par with Christmas for my favourite time of the year. I did a Halloween Tag a couple years ago and I thought it'd be fun to do another one. These kinds of posts get me so excited for the season!





1. What is your favourite spoopy Halloween Movie?

Halloweentown. It's such a classic! And Debbie Renolds is always a win! I also love watching Harry Potter this time of year.





2. What is your favourite Scary Halloween Movie?

Now, this is a hard one. I love all the classics, Jason, Freddie, Chucky, Michael. Actually, can I say American Horror Story? I love rewatching it this time of year. And while most of it isn't as scary on rewatch there are still moments that get me. 





3. What is your favourite Halloween Monster/Villain?

Again love the classics. I'd have to say Chucky or any of Evan's AHS characters, esspecially Kai from Cult.





4. What's your favourite Halloween/Fall scent?

Pumpkin Spice! Yes, I am that person.





5. What's your favourite Halloween Treat?

I love Reese's Pumpkins. I also love baked treats. Though this year is a lot harder with my celiac disease. I'm been baking all my own.





6. How old were you when you stopped Trick-or-Treating?

I think the last time I went was when I was 11 or 12. I didn't even really want to go but my older sister talked me into going with our cousins. We made a costume in about 5 minutes which was really just a skirt and boots that kind off resembled a pirate.





7. What's your favourite costume you've ever worn?

I never did anything super fun as a kid. I was a witch for most of my childhood. Then I did Hannah Montana when I was like 9. I skipped 13. When I was 14 though I did this vampire look. I used a white pearl shadow on my entire face and put on some fake blood. I still love it! I just wish I could have gotten more staged photos. I actually won a prize for that costume I think.











8. Are you dressing up this year?

I've bought an oversized Jack Skellington Onise. I just moved and this will be my first year giving out candy. I'm very excited but I also wanted to be comfy and spoopy so I don't scare kids opening the door.





9. Buy or make a costume?


I think for me at this point it might be a bit of both. I've been dying to do a Murderous Dorothy from Oz for years. I just have to get the dress and the shoes and never get around to it. I really want to do some body paint or something next year.






10. Scary or funny costume?

I like doing scary. I also like seeing and doing Pop culture. I want to do a Harley Quinn or Joker costume. Maybe a Star-Lord one day. I love seeing all the HQ cosplay this time of year.





11. Trick-or-treat or give out candy?

Kind of the same answer as last time. I'd love to take my niece and nephew. But staying at home and giving out candy seems like a good time to me. In my last Halloween tag, I said I wish I could. I lived in a shitty neighbourhood and people would take their kids to other places to trick-or-treat. But I moved this year and I get to give out candy this year! I'm so excited!





12. Pumpkins or Jack-o-Lanterns?

As cool as some Jack-o-Lanterns can be I love a good pumpkin patch. The designs can be cool but I just like the look of untouched pumpkins. Plus if you don't cut it open then you won't smell it.





13. Bats or Black Cats?

Black cats. I love them so much. So much, in fact, I took one in July. I love my little fur baby. Though I am going to get him some bat wings for Halloween.






I TAG...

Britt


Meagan
Katie






THE QUESTIONS:

1. What is your favourite spoopy Halloween Movie?

2. What is your favourite Scary Halloween Movie?

3. What is your favourite Halloween Monster/Villain?

4. What's your favourite Halloween/Fall scent?

5. What's your favourite Halloween Treat?

6. How old were you when you stopped Trick-or-Treating?

7. What's your favourite costume you've ever worn?

8. Are you dressing up this year?

9. Buy or make a costume?

10. Scary or funny costume?

11. Trick-or-treat or give out candy?

12. Pumpkins or Jack-o-Lanterns?

13. Bats or Black Cats?





That was a lot of fun! Now I want to turn on some Halloweentown and make some popcorn. Maybe light a pumpkin spice candle.

Make sure you check out the awesome bloggers I've tagged! And in the comments below let me know what your favourite thing about Halloween is!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop. Photo of Gretchen's Lock in West Virginia.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I can't wait to do this as well! So much fun! Thanks for the tag
    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...