My Halloween Party Playlist

October 24, 2018


From about August 1st until midnight on Halloween night I have a handful of Halloween and spoopy songs I listen to on a loop. I call it my Halloween Mix. Though I've never been to or thrown a Halloween Party. It's more of a dance party of one. But that doesn't matter. I love dancing to Halloweenie music. These are my favourites to dance to.





THE SPOOPY AND SPOOKY SONGS

1. Spooky Scary Skeletons - The LivingTombstone Remix

2. This is Halloween - The Citizens of Halloweentown

3. Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett

4. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker

5. Thriller - Micheal Jackson

6. Addam's Family Theme Song

7. Movie Villain Medley - Jon Cozart

8. Hedwig's Theme

9. Monster - The Automatic Automatic



So now with the spoopy and spooky out the way let's talk about other songs that would go great on any playlist for a Halloween Party.



THE SLIGHTLY "HALLOWEENIE" AND DARK THEMED SONGS

10. Pokerface - Lady Gaga

11. You Can Run - Adam Jones

12. Wolves - Selena Gomez

13. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

14. Victorious - Panic! At the Disco

15. Dark Horse - Katy Perry

16. Disturbia - Rihanna

17. E.T - Katy Perry

18. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots

19. You Don't Own Me - Lesley Gore

20. Believer - Imagine Dragons




ABSOLUTE JAMS

21. Tarzan Boy - Baltimora

22. True Colors - Zedd

23. Applause - Lady Gaga

24. Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra

25. Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede

26. Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy

27. Toxic - Britney Spears

28. Confident - Demi Lovato

29. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran

30. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez

31. Same Old Love - Selena Gomez

32. Just Dance - Lady Gaga

33. Woman - Kesha

34. Come and Get Your Love - Redbone (Single Edit)

35. Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - Silver

36. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways

37. Here's to Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne

38. Maps - Maroon 5

39. Love Somebody - Maroon 5

40. Born This Way - Lady Gaga

41. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons

42. I Want You to Know - Zedd ft Selena Gomez

43. Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

44. Die Young - Kesha

45. Come and Get it - Selena Gomez



What's on your Halloween playlist? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! We had a lot of these playing at work last week, and Thriller has to be my fave of them all :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...