Monthly Favorites | May 2016

July 10, 2016


Alright May Favorites! Only 1 month late... Oops. I'm back now and playing some catch up then it's back to my usual upload routine. New post every 4-6 days. Finally!

Well they are already a month late so let's get to my favorite things of May!



Beauty


Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed

I love this bronzer! It is so beautiful! It is a great warm brown color unlike other bronzers that are orange. It applies well and builds. It is so soft! I love the cute tropical and rose gold packaging! A great product as always from Urban Decay!




H2O+ Sea Marine Body Scrub

I decided to try this after I ran out of my last H2O+ scrub. Ulta only carries each one for a limited time so I thought I'd give this a try. I really like it. It exfoliates with out being harsh. I have not broken out or turned red from this scrub and my skin feels softer about I use it. I use it about every 4-6 days.






TV Shows



Grey's Anatomy

I am so late to the party. I know. My sister talks about it all the time so I decided to see what the fuss was about. I binge watched 4 seasons in about 10 days. I fell for Grey's faster than Mer fell for McDreamy.






Movies


Trainwreck

I loved this movie! Bill Hader and Amy Schumer are two of my favorite actors! They were so funny. This movie is very sexual but it's so funny. I really loved it. I laughed the whole time. If you haven't heard of it it's about a girl named Amy, played by Amy Schumer. When she was little her father taught her that monogamy isn't realistic and she took it to heart. Now she's a writer for sports magazine and has a new guy every night. But when she is assigned to write a story about a sports doctor, played by Bill, she begins to fall for him. She tries to cling to the things she was taught as a child but she realizes it's too late. It is really funny. 
It's rated R so my advice: don't watch with children or your parents present. 







That's about it for my May Favorites. I forgot to write them down through the month so I could only go on what I remembered. 

 So happy to finally be uploading again. Please bare with me as I play catch up. Once my June favorites are up it should be back to the 1 post ever 4-6 days.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post! Let me know what you loved recently in the comments below! 

Thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.






Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. Everything in this post was purchased by myself or I received it as a gift. I was not paid to talk about any brands mentioned in this post. Anything mentioned in this post were things I genuinely loved this month and wanted to share with you all.

Photo: Cover - Background from unsplash.com and edited by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...